Chapter 11

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to the sound of whimpering. I opened my eyes to see Y/N right next to me cuddling me as she was shaking. I assumed that she was cold as the blanket wasn't on her body. So I put the blanket over her. 'Is she having a nightmare or something' as my thoughts ran through my head, Y/N clenched onto my tank top and moved closer towards my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and my other arm on her head as I played with her hair. Twisted a strand of her hair around my index finger until I fell asleep again.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and Bakugo was no were to be seen. "That idiot leaving me" I sighed and go up but I saw a note on my desk and it said:

Hey dumbass, I went home to change into my uniform so I will see you at school

'If he left my house then how did he get out the door since it is double locked and he doesn't even know where the key is as it's in my coat pocket'

I ran towards my coat and my key was still there, I checked my front and back door and there were locked.
My eyes went straight to the open window as I could feel the cold air on my exposed skin from my arms and my legs.

I closed the window and made myself breakfast. While it was still hot, I ran towards my room and changed into my uniform and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I went downstairs and waited for the taste of toothpaste to go away before I eat my breakfast.

Once it did, I ate and headed out the door grabbing my keys and bag.

I felt kinda weird whiles walking down the street as I felt that someone was in my house.
I shrugged it off as Bakugo might have gone through the window.

Once I arrived at U.A, I walked into the room and sat in my seat. "Hey Y/N did you sleep well" Uraraka smiled as the other group of girls came up to me.

"Oh yeah umm... I slept pretty comfortably" I blushed as I remembered I slept in Bakugo's arms. "Oh did sleep with someone you like?" Mina asked sitting on my desk. "W-what do you mean?" I blushed trying not to think about it.

"I mean did you cuddle up with someone that you like" Mina explained. "N-no w-why would you even think that I d-don't even have a crush on anyone" I blushed deep red waving my hands at them. "You got it all wrong and why would you even think that"

"Oh, you kinda blushed while saying how comfortable it was sleeping" Jiro explained.
"Well, you got it all wrong okay. I don't have a crush"

The girls laughed slightly as they knew I was lying and they saw how red I was.

"EVERYONE TO YOUR SEAT! CLASS IS ABOUT TO START!! Iida yelled as he came in the room waving his arm up and down like he was going to chop something up.

The class sat down and the homeroom teacher walk in.

"Class put on your hero outfit and meet me outside the bus" Aizawa pressed a button and the cases of our seat number were coming out from the front of the wall. We walked up towards the cases and took them and we went to the changing room.

My hero costume was all black with a touch of red on the arms and legs. The fabric was fireproof and I had some pockets on my trousers which allows me to put first aid items and a lighter. (You can think of your own hero costume if this isn't good enough)

I came out of the girls changing room and went outside towards the bus.
As everyone came outside, Mr Aizawa then informed us that we were heading to the USJ.

I sat down next to the window and next to me sat was Bakugo which I wasn't really surprised that he wanted to sit next to me.

"So what happened last night after coming back from work" he calmly asked with a soft voice.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Well you kept clenching my shirt while you slept" he answered.

"Oh well I felt someone follow me as I walked home and now I feel like someone is in my house" I sighed. "Also, how did you get out of my house without opening the door?" "I climbed out of your bedroom window and jumped towards a tree that was there why?" "Oh nothing"

'Crap someone is in my house! If he climbed from the upstairs window then why was the downstairs window open' I thought while Bakugo study my face as he knows something was wrong.

END OF CHAPTER 11

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING ☺️