Chapter 26

I was sitting down to watch Izuku's and Shinso's match as they were about to go on.

I sat in the bottom row, which was almost like the best seat in the house but Cementoss actually got the best seat in the house as he was sitting the closest to the arena.

I turned around to see that Bakugo was waiting for the match to start. "So Bakugo who do you think is going to win?" I asked.

"Tch probably that shitty ass nerd" I nodded and turned to face the front.

Bakugo's POV

I started to look around and find Y/N as I wanted to talk to her about something before the one-on-one battle starts.

I began searching for her in places she might be. I checked the vending machine area, outside the building and almost everywhere to be honest. My last option was 1-A's waiting room. I was about to open the door but all of a sudden I heard that damn Deku's voice and Y/N too.

'What the fuck are they talking about?'

I leaned against the wall listening to her story about some video and this guy that he said he was her older brother.

'What the heck, why is this dumbass not telling me about her problems I can help her out too so why the fuck did she tell that shitty Deku first'

The more I listened the more I felt angry and annoyed but at the same time, I felt so stupid for not asking her if she was ok.

I heard the door start to open so I quickly walked and turned to the closest corner. Luckily they didn't see me so I headed to my seat to get some rest from searching for Y/N for such a long time.

Y/N's POV

I saw Izuku and Shinso walk on the battlefield and Midnight began the battle.

There was no movement just Shinso talking. As soon as he called Ojiro a monkey, Izuku got pissed. "Don't you dare talk about Ojiro like tha-" all of a sudden Izuku stopped.

"Now turn around and walk out like a good little boy" Shinso commanded him. Izuku did what he said and he started to walk away.

The crowd gasped as he did. 'C'mon Izuku, snap out of it'

As soon as he was almost at the end of the line, Izuku activated his quirk and he was in control of his own body.

His two fingers were broken and Shinso began to ask questions about how he did it, but Izuku covered his mouth to stop him from speaking.

He then ran straight towards him. Izuku started pushing Shinso out but as Izuku was pushing him, Shinso punched Izuku in the face which then made his nose bleed.

That's when he grabbed the collar of his gym clothes and threw him out.

"Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya is on to the next round" Midnight announced.

My heart raced rapidly when Shinso punched Izuku. I didn't know why but it just did.

The next match is Todoroki vs Sero and I knew a hundred percent that Todoroki was going to win.

Before the match was about to start I went to get a drink as it was boiling hot. But the others didn't look like they were extremely hot. It might have been my quirk but who knows.