Chapter 31

Y/N's POV

"Oh I always wanted to work in a bakery so I should start after next week because of the interns that we're going to do"

"So anyway...want to eat something," I asked. "No I've already eaten" he replied.

"Okay well I'm going to make some f/f for myself then" I got up and went to the kitchen to start making my food.

As I was about to start I get a message from that unknown person. It was a picture of my backside getting ready to make my food. I turned around to see the window but nobody was there. I went to the backyard to see that no one was there but someone was there from the handprint that was on the window.

'Shit shit shit what am I going to do? What if that person is in my house right'

I started to panic which Bakugo noticed when he came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong? You forgot how to cook or something?" He began smirking.

"Ugh just shut up already!" I yelled as I didn't really mean it.

"Jeez, you don't have to be rude" turns around and starts walking back to the lounge room. "SAYS THE ONE WHOS RUDE TO EVERYONE" I yelled as I kept glancing back to see if the person was still there.

After making my dinner I sat down at the dining table and began to eat.

As soon as the last bite was in my mouth my phone beeped again. I looked at it and saw a picture of my bedroom. My eyes widened 'shit who the fuck is this guy'

I ran up the stairs and to my bedroom. But it was the same as last time no one was there. I began to search around the room to see if this person is still in the room.

While I was searching my room I caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure moving across the hallway I thought nothing of it as I would always see some sort of a shadowy figure moving around the dark parts of the house like when you're in the living room and see in the dark hallway a tall shadowy figure walk pass.

But then all of a sudden I heard a loud thud coming from the room next to my bedroom. My body instantly ran towards that sound only to see a note stuck on the opened window.

'I'LL BE WATCHING YOU'

As I read that my heart began to beat rapidly. I looked out the window and looked right but nothing then I looked to my left and saw in a distance someone dressed in all black with a hoodie on their head walking down casualty. It almost reminded me of the guy from the café.

But for some reason, this person figure looked different and familiar.

I sighed and I turned around but then I realised that the person in all black could have been the person who was in my house.

I rushed downstairs and opened the front door and as I got to the street they were gone.

I walked back in as Bakugo rushed toward me. "What the fuck is wrong?"

"Well someone was in the house and here are the pictures of me in the kitchen and my bedroom" I grabbed my phone and went on the messaging app and showed Bakugo the two images.