Chapter 38

A/N
There will be a little tiny spicy moment in the chapter.

Third person POV

It wasn't the same unknown number as before but Y/N answered it as maybe someone from her contacts might have changed their number.

Y/N answered the call and said "hello"

"Hello is this Minato?" The women on the other side of the line asked.

"Umm no I think you got the wrong number, ma'am," Y/N said before the lady apologised and hung up the phone.

Y/N sighed in relief that it wasn't the number that called her before.

Y/N decided to go to the bathroom first before going back to the cafeteria.

Once she was done she got out of the bathroom and was about to pass the men's bathroom but suddenly it opened making Y/N flinch a bit. That's when she relaxed only to see Bakugo.

Bakugo looked left and right in the hallway to see no one there. Then he gave Y/N a huge grin.

He grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled her into one of the bathroom stalls.

"Hey what are you doi-" Y/N was cut off by Bakugo smacking his lips against Y/N's.

Bakugo licked the bottom of Y/N's lip for entrance but Y/N denied it.

Bakugo squeezed Y/N's ass but Y/N remembered this before and she still denied it. So Bakugo decided to force her mouth to open. He cupped her cheeks and he was able to slip his tongue in.

Izuku turned a corner of the hallway to see in the distance Y/N being pulled into the men's bathroom.

Izuku rushed as quickly as he could as he thought that she might be in danger so he opened the door a bit to peak in the bathroom.

Only one stall was occupied.

He slowly walked in and closed the door carefully so it wouldn't make a thud sound.

As he walked closer to the occupied stall he began to go red that could put tomatoes to shame.

He heard kissing sounds and Y/N voice.

"B-Bakugo st- mmm~"

Izuku felt annoyed at this point.

'I can't believe that kacchan would go this far with Y/N. I mean can't he just wait to kiss her when they get home or something and not in the stall' he thought before sighing softly and carefully leaving the bathroom without making a sound.

Bakugo began to loosen Y/N's tie and undo a few buttons to get to her sweet tender neck.

He started to bite and suck on the side of her neck.

"Stop Bakugo we c-can't do this now. Lunch is about t-to end so knock it AHH~" Y/N grabs the back of Bakugo's grey blazer and squeezed it tight from the pain of Bakugo biting her neck.

He bit harder which made Y/N's neck bleed a bit.

"That's what you fucking get for sleeping with that damn fucking nerd" Bakugo growled deeply.

He slowly left a trail of kisses from her neck to her chest.

But before Bakugo could go any further, the bell rang which he growled even deeper than before. He wanted more time and he couldn't go to Y/N place for a while since he had other plans like working out and studying.

"Well, I guess we better be going then haha" Y/N laughed nervously as she grabbed a piece of toilet paper and placed it on her bleeding neck.

Y/N did her buttons and tied her tie up in a wonky position.