Chapter 16

I was walking inside the school corridors and to my surprise, I saw Bakugo dropping Hannya off at her classroom. I was so pissed at how she was holding Bakugo's arm like that and he didn't even mind.

I walked past them trying to ignore them and as soon as I was about to go up the stairs "Oh, Y/N is that you?" She laughed after saying that.

"What the heck do you want, you piece of shit" I turned around after saying that.

"Oh it's nothing it's just that I haven't seen you for a long time after bullying you like last year or something" she laughed again which pissed me off even more.

"You know what, how about you keep your fucking mouth shut because your laugh sounds like a fucking ass pig, oh and also your face looks one too so if I were you then I suggest that you stay away from me or else you're get burned" I threatened her by a red flaming fire on my palm after she shivered in fear. I walked away as if nothing happened.

I reached my classroom and only Mina and Uraraka were there talking to each other's until they stopped talking after hearing the door slide shut.

"Oh Y/N you're here early too hehe" Uraraka smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back and sat in my seat and took out my phone to check on my older brother. He was sitting in the kitchen eating his breakfast.

As I put my phone away, the door immediately opened with a BANG.

"Bakugo, what the heck! You scared me half to death!" Mina yelled calming her heart to its normal beat.

"I don't give a shit, so shut the fuck up you damn extra" Bakugo yelled back as he walked towards me and grabbed onto my arm.

Uraraka and Mina didn't do anything to help me as they just smiled and waved bye.

"Hey what the hell! Let go of me" I tried pulling back but his grip tightened even more and I could feel small explosion on my wrist. "Stop struggling or I'll use my explosion 10 times more" after his words I stopped. Bakugo took me to a corner of the school where no one goes and he slammed me onto the wall gripping onto my wrist and pinning them onto the wall where no one would be able to find us.

"What the hell is your problem back there?!!" I didn't speak which he squeezed my wrist to make me speak.

"She bullied me and you did too for so long and I hadn't said anything or done anything" tears started to form in my eyes from Bakugo's tight grip. "And that's why I despise her"

Bakugo stood there staring into my e/c eyes and then responded "huh? So you're upset about that? How pathetic can you be dumbass" he loosened his grip and walked away but before he could leave I grabbed on to his arm. "Wait...what's Hannya to you?"

"Hah?... She's just a friend" 'oh she's just a friend' "ok so she's not an annoying friend like the others?" I questioned.

"Well of course she is an annoying friend, she wouldn't leave my side like that damn Deku when we were kids" he yelled.

"So you can't tell her to fuck off" after saying that I walked away and Bakugo remained speechless, standing still as I left that area.

I began to hide the burnt mark with my grey blazer.

As I walked up the stairs and turned to my left, I bumped into Izuku. "Ah sorry Izuku I didn't see you there" I chuckled as I helped him up. "Oh Y/N, Mr Aziawa asked me to find you and Kacchan but where is he? Mina said that Uraraka and her saw that you were dragged out of the classroom by Kacchan?" Izuku questioned

"Don't worry about him, he'll be coming soon" I answered. "Ok, then but why did he drag you out? Mina told me and I'm quite curious. Was it something important that he had to tell you" he hesitantly asked. "Oh umm...it wasn't that important"

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, NERDS" a familiar voice yelled as Bakugo walked past me and Izuku. "Oh, Kacchan umm...Mr Aizawa is pretty mad that you didn't come to class when the bell rang even if your bag were in the classroom...oh and you too Y/N"

'Ah great first Hannya and now this, am I having a bad day or what'

As we arrived in the classroom, me and Bakugo were yelled at pretty bad just as Izuku said. "Both of you are going to stay here for ten minutes after school since you two wasted your learning time!!"

We both nodded and sat in our seats.

Hours had passed and it was lunch so I was packing my stuff and placing my stationary in my bag so it wouldn't get lost or anything.

I took my time getting to the cafeteria and getting my food. I sat in an empty seat since I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone at that moment because of the conversation that I had with Bakugo.

As I was eating my f/f, I felt a hand on my shoulder, my head turned to see that it was Kirishima.

"Hey Y/N, why are you eating alone? Why don't you come and eat at my table" I turned to look at his table to see Bakugo sitting there glaring angrily at me.

'What is his deal? Getting angry at me because of what I had said. Wait...am I getting jealous about Hannya being with Bakugo'

"Oh, no thanks I'll rather sit here to get some alone time" I nervous said while scratching the back of my neck. "Oh ok but come sit at my table if you feel like it"

"Sure"

Kirishima's POV

I walked towards my table and sat opposite to Bakugo.

"I told you shitty hair that she wasn't going to come" Bakugo yelled as he started eating his spicy noodles. "You probably made her upset about something and what were you talking about in the morning with Y/N?" I glared at him seriously so he could give me an answer "that's none of your fucking business shitty hair" he yelled.

"Hey didn't you say you liked her?" I whispered so that non of the other students could hear from the other side of the table.

"Ha, you wish. I don't even like her she is annoying as hell" he got up with his food all finished and walked out of the cafeteria.

Of course, I followed him and so we went to the vending machines and Bakugo got himself an orange soda from there and drank it.

As he finished, he burned the can and threw it in the bin. "Hey Bakugo, why the heck are you changing your attitude towards Y/N? It's not very manly of you to-"

"I said to shut the fuck up about it already!" He yelled in my face after leaving me alone in the empty corridor.

"Why is his attitude changed all of a sudden and towards Y/N too"

END OF CHAPTER 16

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😊