Chapter 41

Third person POV

Y/N walked out of the bakery and headed home. She felt as if someone was stalking her. But it was all her imagination.

Y/N had been thinking too much that her own father was stalking her because of what he said before leaving the bakery.

Y/N arrived home and quickly locked all the windows and doors and praying that it was nobody.

Y/N took a deep breath and relaxed as she sat down on her spiny chair and began to study for the three-day written exam.

🔥💥🔥💥

Bakugo was heading home after dropping off Y/N at the bakery. He was pissed that Deku stayed overnight with her.

He obviously knew that he liked Y/N because of the way he looks at her with his dreamy eyes. He would always get flustered when Y/N would talk to him.

Before he was about to step into his property to his house, he saw the useless nerd with his annoying, big, bright, yellow bag walking on the opposite side of the footpath.

Bakugo immediately walked towards the green-haired boy and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"Ahh, K-Kacchan!...Is everything okay?" He asked as he began to shake from his knees to his head.

"Don't you ever fucking stay over at her place! You got that nerd!" He yelled as he gripped his collar even more tightly.

"Wha! who? Y/N?" Izuku asked. "Who else would I be talking about, Deku!" He pushed him to the side making him scrape his hand. The blood slowly oozed out of his skin making the blonde feel guilty for doing that.

"I didn't attend to stay over but she was frightened that someone was going to break in and she asked me to stay" Izuku got up on his feet and walked away without looking at the blonde's expression.

Bakugo growled and walked into his house. His parents weren't home since they had to go to work so he sat on the couch and began scrolling on his social media just to pass the time.

After a while, he changed his clothes and grabbed his phone to text shitty hair to meet him at a food place to study.

Kirishima agreed and grabbed his stuff and headed to the location where Bakugo told him to come.

After about 15 minutes they both arrived. Taking their seats and ordering a drink.

Bakugo didn't need much studying as he already studied but on the other hand, Kirishima was struggling to study as Bakugo kept hitting him on the head with a rolled-up book because Kirishima was answering the wrong questions which gained a smack on the head for being stupid.

🔥💥🔥💥

It was a long three days of studying and Inko and Izuku were coming over for dinner.

Y/N had already forgotten about her parents.
She went out to the shops to buy some ingredients to cook up a delicious meal and a dessert.

After Y/N grabbed all her things she paid and went back home to start cooking.

Y/N started to make Izuku's favourites. Katsudon.