Chapter 51

Y/N's POV

Mineta ran towards the 'beast forest' as his hands held his crouch as he was about to spring a leak after he drank too much grape juice on the bus.

But all of a sudden he stopped as a dirt monster was right in front of him.

Mineta was frozen the minute he saw the monster. His legs began to tremble as the monster was about to squash him like he was a grape.

Luckily, Izuku grabbed Mineta and jumped to the side.

As he let Mineta go, his pants were dripping wet. 'Pfff he wet his pants'

I wanted to laugh so hard but I managed to keep it in.

The dirt monster was destroyed as Todoroki froze the dirt monster's legs and Iida and Bakugo destroyed the monster's arms and for the final attack, Izuku punched it.

Almost everyone was happy that they destroyed the dirt monster. "Nice going there, Bakugo," Kirishima said. "We're not done," he replied as he looked straight ahead.

More dirt monsters began to appear some were even flying.

Most of us were working in teams like how Uraraka and Tsu were.

I started to destroy the monsters that were in the air. I used my flames from my feet to boost me up in the air. It was sort of like a double jump in a video game.

As I was able to see my target, I aimed my flames at it.

We've been doing this for so long that it felt like forever. 

Once we all made it, we were all exhausted.

Some of us were in pain from using too much of our quirks. Most of us collapsed onto the floor as we all had small scratches here and there.

"You said it would only be like three hours," Sero said to the pros. "I guess we timed it based on how long it would take us, sorry"

I felt like complaining right now but I was too tired to say anything to them.

"Meow meow meow meow meow I thought it would take you, kids, even longer but you did better against my dirt monster than I thought you would...you guys were seriously great...especially the five of you" the blue cat lady pointed at me, Bakugo, Izuku, Todoroki and Iida "It seems that you had quite a bit of experience"

She sprints towards us and yells "I call dibs on these kittens"

She began going around making us uncomfortable. "Hey knock it off"

"Speaking of peoples ag-" the cat lady covered Izuku's mouth with her paws.

"Choose your words carefully, boy"

"Who's that kid and what's he doing here?"

The red cat lady explained to us that the boy is her cousin's son and that he was living with them.

Izuku walks up to Kota to introduce himself.

Of course, he would. As he pulled out his hand for a shake Izuku got punched in the balls and then the kid walks away.

Iida rushed in and grabbed Izuku before he would fall to the ground.

"A punch to the scrotum is unforgivable!" Iida yelled.