Chapter 47

Y/N's POV

Everyone was talking and some were crying about not going to summer camp. The people who passed got to go to summer camp but the ones who failed couldn't come.

Mina started to tear up and told us that she wanted to hear about what we did when we come back from summer camp. Izuku tried to assure her that there might be a last-minute twist.

Sero told him that it was no use trying to make them feel better.

Kaminari began to say how the students that failed had to skip training camp and go to summer school which was hell and that they were doomed and poked Izuku's eyes.

After a few seconds, Mr Aizawa comes in and tells us that we should be in our seats when the bell rings.

Mr Aizawa began to tell us about the people who didn't pass and that everyone was going.

The ones who failed began to cheer up after hearing that.

No one failed the written exam but five students did. Two teams and Sero too.

He then started explaining about the physical exam which I wasn't paying attention to.

Time Skip

I was sitting down with Izuku and the others. I didn't want to sit with Bakugo as I don't want him to feel annoyed that I stay by his side 24/7.

I was eating my meal in peace when Uraraka pointed out the burnt mark on my wrist.

"Y/N where did you get that burnt mark from," she asked as I tried to cover it with my sleeve.

"Oh from the physical exam," I lied as I began to eat more of my meal.

"Really? It looks more like Bakugo used his explosion on your wrist. Ribbit" Tsu said.

"Umm no no it wasn't him it was from the physical exam so no need to worry" I assured them.

"Okay...oh yeah and you also had the same burnt mark too a while back," Uraraka said pointing at Izuku who began to stutter about that he just burnt himself on the stove whiles trying to make dinner for himself and his mom. But I knew that he was lying as I remembered the day I did it with Bakugo was the day I saw his wrist burnt just like how mine looked.

Time Skip (end of the school day)

Everyone was given a Training Camp Guide which had everything we needed to know like for example we would be staying there for a whole week.

Some of us needed to buy some things to take for summer camp which Hagakure decided for everyone to go shopping together since we finished our exams and have a day off tomorrow.

Everyone was getting excited to go but I already had plans to go to the doctor for a check-up so I couldn't go if my check-up was quick I might be able to go.

Bakugo and Todoroki weren't going to come so 18 out of 21 students are going shopping.

I got up but was stopped by Mina.

"So are you going to come too?" "Oh...no I've got to go somewhere tomorrow but if I'm lucky I'd be able to come if I gave some time felt" I nervously laughed and walked out of the classroom.

I mentally slapped myself for acting like a weirdo.

🔥💥🔥💥

I walked into the house and went to change my clothes. As I went to Bakugo's room after knocking on the door. He was eating the doughnut that I made.