Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

As I got ready, I waited for Bakugo to knock on my door. Whiles, I was waiting, I looked at the list of all the heroes that wanted me for the internships. As I started to read them slowly I read the name hawks.

"I guess I must have skipped his name by mistake" I kept reading till the end of the page.

'Maybe I should intern with hawks instead'

As I was thinking, I heard a knock on my door.

'Oh that must be Bakugo'

I got up and opened it.

"Are you ready?" He asked in a pissed-off tone.

"Yeah, let's go" I walked out of the house with all my things. "So have you decided who you're going to intern?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go with hawks agency".

"oh okay then" he looks straight ahead.

"Is something wrong?" I asked "no" he responded. I sighed and we walked in silence.

'Maybe he wanted me to intern with best Jeanist so that I can be with him for the week'

💥🔥💥🔥

As we arrived, I went straight to recovery girl so that I could get my arm healed.

Once that was done I went back to my homeroom class. As I was walking there I bumped into Izuku. "Oh, Izuku are you okay? Sorry about that"

"Y/N I'm okay don't worry about me" he got up and walked in the opposite direction to our homeroom class. As he passed me I could see the sadness in his eyes. I thought it was nothing so I shrugged it off for now.

Izuku's POV

As I was getting ready for school my mom called me. When I walked up to her she was smiling at her phone.

"Look Izuku isn't this adorable" my mom handed me her phone and it was a video of Kacchan and Y/N kissing and there were also a few pictures of them sleeping together.

"W-who sent these pictures mom?"

"Mitsuki did"

"Oh...well I better be going now" I walked out of the kitchen and got my yellow bag and walked out of my apartment.

'Why did she choose him?'

💥🔥💥🔥

Y/N's POV

As I got to my homeroom class, I placed the paper for the internship on Mr Aizawa's desk and went to my desk.

As I sat down, Mr Aizawa walked into the class with his yellow sleeping bag.

"Has everyone given their internship letters?"

"Yes Mr Aizawa," the class said as they walked back to their seats.

Izuku came back a few minutes after Mr Aizawa and sat down in his seat.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with a small smile on his face. "What's up Y/N, something wrong?"

"More like is something wrong with you?" I asked with a worried expression on my face. "Oh, everything is fine Y/N why do you ask?"

"Well you looked sad when I bumped into you"
"Oh well it was nothing so don't worry about me okay"

I sighed "sure okay"

On the day of the internship

I found out that me and Tokoyami are going to go to hawks agency which was great since I can travel with someone and also someone who knows the way to his agency since I can sometimes get lost in the city even by using a GPS, sometimes.

Everyone arrived at the train station and Mr Aizawa told us about how we should respect the pros and that we shouldn't lose our hero costumes.

As everyone parted I told Tokoyami to go ahead and wait for me while I went to Bakugo.

"Hey, Bakugo...are you leaving already?" I asked as he was walking towards the train.

"Yeah" I sighed then I ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "Bakugo wait"

"Ugh what it is?" He asked in a pissed-off tone. I looked around to see that no one was looking which no one was and then I went on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lip. "Well, then I best be going now. I'll text you every night okay so that way you won't miss me too much" I smiled before walking away and going to Tokoyami but before I was about to walk away Bakugo grabbed my arm. 

"I'm not gonna miss you and anyway it's only one damn week" he chuckled as he kissed me on my cheek.

I smiled "will see about that pretty boi" I giggled and walked away.

Izuku's POV

As I was waiting for the train I turned around for some unknown reason and there I saw it. Y/N kissed Kacchan and as they parted their lips Kacchan began to blush a bit which was very rare of him to do. Then Kacchan grabbed Y/N by the arm and kissed her.

I felt a bit jealous and angry at the same time. 'Kacchan had always bullied her and now they've gotten closer. But I've liked her since we were kids and we've even slept in the same bed' I sighed as the train arrived and I walked in and sat on the seat and started to stare out the window.

Bakugo's POV

When Y/N walked away my face started to heat up after she called me 'pretty boi' so I quickly walked into the train and sat down. 'why couldn't you have come with me instead?' I sighed as I started to miss her already and that I was going to miss her for a whole damn week.

I took out my phone and looked through my gallery. I found a few pictures of Y/N when she was sleeping before she had to go to work that day.

'She still looks cute as always. Even when she drools in her sleep' I smiled as I kept staring at my screen.

END OF CHAPTER  32

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! ☺️