Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I was 13 years old when both of my parents kicked me out of the house after finding out that I had a quirk because both my parents are quirkless and they hated quirks too.

They never bothered to go to the doctor to check if I did have a quirk or not, but my parents didn't think that it would be necessary to take me there as they thought that I was also going to be quirkless too.

After finding out that I had a quirk at the age of 7. I decided to keep it a secret from my parents until I was 13 when my mum came into my room and saw me using my quirk. She instantly told my dad and that's when they decided to throw me out of the house with a suitcase with all my belongings plus I had all my savings with me too.

I knew a friend named Izuku Midoriya and he lived in Japan. I decided to go to Japan and leave my country and see him again.

I met Izuku when I went on a trip to Japan with my parents and I had his home number saved to a little diary that I use to carry around when I was little. The diary was now ripped as my little brother had ripped it into small pieces.

Luckily I had saved it on my phone but I was hoping that their home number wasn't changed or else I wouldn't have a place to stay.

Midoriya: "Hello"

Y/N: "Hey Izuku"

Midoriya: "who's this"

Y/N: "it's me Y/N

Midoriya: "Y/N is that you"

Y/N: "yeah it's me"

Midoriya: "how are you?"

Y/N: "to be honest I'm not doing good so I decided to come to Japan"

Midoriya: "wow really when are you coming"

Y/N: "I'm going to the airport today but I'm hoping that there is a ticket available so I will call you back if I arrive in Japan"

Midoriya: "oh ok then but how are you going to get on the plane? Don't you need an adult with you?"

Y/N: "Oh right. Then I guess I'll have to try and get in or I could ask one of the travellers to be a family friend towards me if a worker asked way relationship I have with them"

Midoriya: "that's a good idea. Well I need to get back with finishing my homework"

Y/N: "okay then I guess I'll see you soon"

After I ended the call, I took a taxi to the airport to get to Japan.

The next day

I arrived in Japan at the airport.

A kind lady helped me get here and I couldn't thank her enough.

Once I got out of the plane, I felt a buzz in my pocket and it was Izuku calling me

Midoriya: "hey Y/N, have you arrived?"

Y/N: "yes I have, could you and your mom come and pick me please?"

Midoriya: "ok sure and by the way I told my mom you were coming and she is so happy that she is going to see you again"

Y/N: "aww that's nice to hear"

Midoriya: "ok then me and my mom are going to leave to get you ok"

Y/N: "ok see ya"

As I got my suitcase I was then walking for over five minutes until I saw them, Izuku and Mrs Midoriya, holding a sign that said my name on it

The spelling was a bit wrong but I could still tell that it was my name. Also, I could tell that the two green-haired people were Inko and Izuku.

I walked up to them and gave Izuku a nice long hug.

"Y/N it's been so long since I saw you" the green-haired boy cried as he was happy to see me.

We all went to the car as Inko drove us home.

"So how come your parents didn't come too?" Inko questioned

"Oh well they.....they kicked me out of the house," I said while tears came running down my face.

"Wait what! That's terrible" Izuku said putting his hand on my back and rubbing it slowly. "Why did they kick you out"

"They found out that I have a quirk and my parents hate quirk plus both my parents are quirkless"

"Don't worry will take care of you" Inko smiled through the car mirror.

10 minutes later

We arrived at Izuku apartment and Izuku took my bag and placed it in his room then sat me down on the couch

"So Y/N is it okay for you to sleep in Izuku's room" Inko suggested "oh sure I don't mind where I sleep, to be honest," I said with a warm smile on my face.

"Ok then... I see that you look pretty tried. Did you sleep on the plane?" Izuku said with a worried face
"No, not really, I couldn't sleep with all the crying that the little kids made," I said leaning my head back.

"Why don't you sleep and I will make dinner," Inko said smiling. "Sure that would be great," I said.

An hour later

"Hey Y/N wake up it's time to eat," Izuku said tapping my shoulder.

I woke up, yawning "okay then" I slowly got out of Izuku's bed

Before Izuku could leave his room I grabbed onto his wrist "hey wait where are you going to sleep if I'm going to sleep in your bed?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess I would have to sleep on the floor," Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck "oh I see" I sighed and walked behind him.

I didn't know what to say at that time but I'd rather sleep on the floor of Izuku's room than his bed. To me, it felt wrong of me to just take someone's bed while they have to sleep on something uncomfortable.

END OF CHAPTER 1

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😁

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter?

If you're wondering where Bakugo is then he will make an appearance in the next chapter