Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

Me and Tokoyami were sitting down on the train seats as we were waiting for our stop. Tokoyami wasn't the type to speak much so I grabbed my new wireless earbuds and connected them to my phone and then I began to listen to my favourite music.

I sat at the window side and I just stared out the window not knowing that this was our stop to getting off the train. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head to see Tokoyami standing up as his beak was moving. I took out my headphones and then he said "this is our stop let's go now"

I nodded and grabbed my bag, which had a few of my normal clothes, and my hero costume case.

We walked out of the train and I was just following Tokoyami since he knew the way more than me.

As we walked through the city I was about to ask if we were almost there but I realised that he was using a GPS to find hawks agency on his phone which made me chuckle softly.

A while later we finally arrived at a huge building. We walked in and went to the receptionist. The lady was on the phone so we waited for her to be done.

Once she was done she looked at us not knowing that we were standing there for a few minutes. "Oh those uniforms there are U.A right...oh right you're here for the internship we have been expecting you two" she smiled cheerfully.

"Go to the elevator and go to the top floor and straight down to the end of the hallway is hawks office" she pointed at the elevator and waved us goodbye. "You'll become great heroes, one day," she said before we entered the elevator.

Once we arrived at the top of the building's top floor we walked straight toward the massive red double doors. Tokoyami knocked on the door and a voice from the other side of the door said "come on in! I've been expecting you"

Tokoyami walked in first and then I did. His office was huge even the ceiling was high.

'Maybe it's because his wings are too big. That could be why he might have a huge office'

We walked in and hawks gestured for us to sit down on the couch which we did. "So any reason why you picked us to come here?" I asked curious about why the number three hero chose us.

"Maybe it's because of our quirks right," Tokoyami said as he looked at hawks for his answer. "Yeah, but I chose you because you're like a bird like me and you have wings...oh I mean wing like me and you can fly right?"

I stayed silent for a while not knowing if I could actually fly as it was hard to move my wing as if it was stiff or something.

"Umm maybe..." I said slowly. "How do you not know if you can fly it not?" He asked

"Well I've never used my dragon form for years now so...yeah I think I just need to control my wing or something...you know like move my wing" I laughed nervously at what a stupid thing I just said.

"oh okay then," hawks said slowly nodding his head as he gave me this weird look. I looked at Tokoyami and he also gave me the same weird look as hawks.

'Why am I such an idiot? I should keep my mouth shut'

"Okay since you travelled so far why don't you rest up for today and then tomorrow you guys can start. So for now just stay here I'll be back" hawks walked out of the room and a few minutes later he came back in.

"Okay, so there is a car waiting for you to take you guys to my place. I'll be flying instead since...you know my wings are too big. Plus I prefer flying" he walked towards the window and opened the glass door.

'What the...I never knew there was a door there'

He walked onto the balcony and turned around. "Well hurry up and go I'll be waiting for you guys" and with that, he jumped off the balcony with his wings spread out and flew away.

"Come on Y/N let's go," Tokoyami said as he walked towards the huge red doors. As we were getting in the elevator I realised I left my hero costume case back at hawks office.

I quickly put my hand out so the doors don't close. "What's wrong Y/N"

"I left my hero costume back at hawks office. You can go ahead I'll catch up with you in a minute" I walked out of the elevator and ran to his office.

As I grabbed my case on the floor I saw something on the floor under hawks computer desk. I walked forwards and grabbed it.

It was a small Enderver stuffed toy. It's actually kind of cute to see that hawks were probably a fanboy of Endervers.

I put the Enderver stuffed toy on his desk and as I was about to leave my hand moved the computer mouse which turned the computer on.

My eyes caught a picture of me and Tokoyami and there was also our information. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I felt like I needed to know what type of information was written for me. As I was reading it I accidentally went to a different tap and it was about me. A full page about my disappearance.

At the top of the page was a school picture of me when I was ten years old. My ungrateful parents never took any pictures of me because apparently, I was too ugly to be in a picture so they would take pictures of my little brother.

It was a bit sad that I had to have one picture on the first day and that picture would be used for the rest of the school year.

This news was published a few months after my parents kicked me out.

At the bottom of my picture, it said "this girl, in the photo, has been missing for a few months now and her parents had said that she had been planning to run away and become a villain as she had no friends and everyone would always make fun of her whenever she comes to school for some unknown reason.

We heard from a few students that she fought everyone in that school and won.

Her parents are trying to find her but it's like she disappeared without a trace. So if you know where she might be or if you have seen her go somewhere please contact the police immediately.
Thank you.

There were some more written down but before I could read anymore I was pinned down against the floor.

END OF CHAPTER 33

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! ❤️