Christmas Special 🎄❄️

A/N
Remember this chapter is not part of the plot.

BTW

I don't celebrate Christmas so don't judge me if it's bad or that you guys don't do this on Christmas or something I don't know.

Y/N's POV

❄️🎄16th DECEMBER 🎄❄️

It was nearly Christmas and we were going to have two weeks of school.

Right now we were decorating the tree that was in the classroom and then two more days until schools close for the holidays.

The tree was really big tree and the tallest people were able able to reach the top of the tree like Shoji, Koda and Sato

Me and Uraraka were wrapping the wires around the tree. Uraraka used her quirk to flout to the top of the tree and wrap the wires there.

Once we were done, the last thing left was to put on the star but some of us didn't really care about who wanted to put the star on.

So everyone's names were written on a piece of ripped paper and then placed in a hat.

Mina, who decided this decision, took the hat and asked Mr Aizawa to pick one.

As he put his hand in the hat and grabbed one he passed it to Mina as he grabbed his yellow cocoon sleeping bag, which was on the floor right next to him, and went to sleep in the corner of the room.

"Okay, so the chosen one is-" she cut herself off and had a disgusting look planted on her face.

"Well, who is it?" Kaminari asked hoping that he could be picked.

But his smile faded when he heard the name even though he was friends with him.

"Ugh Mineta" Mineta's eyes sparkled as his name came out of Mina's mouth.

"Oh well since I'm very short I'd like one of you ladies to pick me up so I can put the star on," he said as he pointed to all the girls except for Jiro.

'Damn Jiro! You're lucky that Mineta doesn't say or do anything perverted to you'

We slowly walked away not wanting to be a part of this anymore.

All the girls walked up to mine and Momo's desks so that we could talk and stuff.

"So Christmas is nine days away. What should we do in the meantime?" Hagakure asked.

"Oh, I know! Let's go shopping at the mall to get some winter clothes" Mina said as she moved both arms up and down excitedly.

"Oh and after that maybe we could have a sleepover! But who's house, though?" Uraraka asked putting her index finger on her chin.

"How about your house, Y/N?" Jiro asked.

I was thinking about it for a quick moment then I nodded yes.

"Sure it would probably be fun" I smiled but then my smile faded when Mina had a huge grin on her face.

"Since your house is really big, why don't we invite the others so that we could have more fun" all nodded as if it was a good idea.

"Oh umm well I don't want to-" I was cut off by Mina as she gave me puppy dog eyes with whimpering sounds.

I let out s huge sigh "...fine"