Chapter 21

As I arrived home, I took my time changing out of my clothes which weren't really my clothes as it was Bakugo's.

"I should give his clothes back to him, oh yeah I forgot my clothes too".

I threw the uniform in the washing machine and wore teal coloured ripped jeans and a black top with an Adidas jacket that had a hoodie.

After the clothes were clean, I ironed and folded them up. I walked outside to see that the clouds were starting to turn grey.

'Is it going to rain' I thought as I held my hand flat to see if any raindrops fall. Luckily, it wasn't going to rain at that moment and so I decided to speed walk to Bakugo's house to return his clothes.

While walking there I thought about what happened at school and I immediately blushed 'oh god I'm starting to act like Bakugo, speaking to others that I hate with foul language, I even wanted to punch that fucker in the fucking face until she begs for forgiveness. Oh shit, I'm doing it again. Is hanging with Bakugo really making my life change bit by bit'

A few minutes later, I arrived in front of his house. I was about to knock but then all of a sudden I heard yelling coming from the other side of the door.
Pressing my head against the door I heard Bakugo's yelling at his mother and saying something along the lines of 'delete those pictures of us' and 'I'm fucking going to lock my door whenever she sleeps with me'

'Huh....... wait what!! .... is Bakugo talking about me?'

Then I heard Mitsuki say something along the lines of 'I'll send this to everyone from relatives to old friends to your classmates' and 'seriously katsuki, you sleeping with a girl ha that's so unlike you hahaha'

I removed my head from the door and knocked on the door. I heard soft footsteps coming from the other side of the door and I guessed that it was Mitsuki and if it was Bakugo then Mitsuki would yell at him to get the door but I didn't hear her voice.

And I was right, it was Mitsuki. As she saw me she had a smile on her face and pulled me into her house.
"Hey, my future daughter-in-law is here" she grinned at Bakugo who was sitting in the lounge room.

"W-what I Ummm..." I stood there as my cheeks turned red. "What the fuck old hag, I told you to stop with this crap" Bakugo yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Shut it you brat, this is why me and your father decided not to have another child because your such a spoilt little brat with that damn quirk of yours and if we did have a second child then it could act the same as you, spoilt and rude" Mitsuki sighed and gestured me to sit on the couch next to Bakugo.

I sat down next to Bakugo and handed him his clothes back. "Here I brought yours now I need mine" he took his clothes and walked towards the stairs and I assume that he was going to get my clothes.

While he was upstairs Mitsuki crept up behind the couch and tapped my shoulder. I flinched and turned around and she pulled out her phone and started showing me some pictures of me and Bakugo sleeping together, cuddling each other and my head was tucked in the crook of his neck.

"Wha..... I ...... umm what are you going t-to do with those pictures of me and Bakugo?" I stuttered. "Oh well I'm going to blackmail him and I'm serious about it, if he does something unforgivable I'll send this to one of his classmates" she grins as she laughs almost like a maniac.

"Umm okay so I'm j-just goi-" I was cut off by Bakugo as he gave me my clothes back "here dumbass, next time take your stuff with you," he said softly which made me blush a bit.

I wasn't thinking very well as my head was spinning and then I said "okay I'm going now it is a school day tomorrow so bye" I speed-walked towards the door and before my hand was able to reach the handle Mitsuki called out "hey wait Y/N let Katsuki walk you home after all it is dark pretty out" she smiled pulling Bakugo by his arm and grabbed his jacket and put the hood on his head and shoved us out of the house.