Chapter 53

A/N
Warning there will be some smut 🍋 in this chapter. ⚠️ if this chapter is just weird or just what the heck then sorry I tried to make this chapter more exciting.

Third-person POV

You were sitting next to Todoroki on his right side and Izuku was sitting on his left.

You did want to sit next to Bakugo but unfortunately, if you did sit next to him then Mineta was going to be sitting on your left.

So you decided to stay where you were and chat with the boys at your table which were Sato, Koda, Todoroki, and Izuku.

As you finished your curry, you went to the hot springs and relaxed in it as you were sweating from all the training you did. 

You were lucky that no girls from both classes A and B were there so you had the whole hot spring to yourself.

You were in the hot spring for more than half an hour.

As you sank in a bit, you heard someone getting into the hot springs on the other side of the wooden wall.

You knew who it was by the scent. His scent smelt like burnt caramel.

"Are you enjoying yourself being by yourself in a huge hot spring, Bakugo" You yelled so that he could hear you.

"Yep, pretty much," he said.

You decided to get out and surprise Bakugo.

You wrapped yourself with a white towel and went to the boys' hot spring.

Luckily, when sneaking into the boys' hot springs, everyone was in their bunker.

As you saw Bakugo in the hot springs, he looked like he was enjoying himself being alone.

His eyes were closed which was good as you could get into the water and surprise him.

As you slowly slipped in, you spoke. "Lucky the boys got the biggest hot spring"

Bakugo's eyes widened as he looked at you.

You were sitting right next to him.

"The fuck are you doing here!? What if some of the boys come here?" He yelled.

"Well I was lonely on the other side so I thought that I should come here" you answered. "And maybe you could do what you wanted to do to me when we were texting yesterday" You smirked as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"If I do then you won't be able to walk tomorrow so how are you going to train your quirk with weak legs" He laughed a bit before kissing me.

As he cupped your breast and was about to touch you down there, you both heard the sounds of someone.

You both turned your heads to see Izuku standing there with wide eyes.

"You guys shouldn't do that here. What if someone comes and sees you guys doing it" he said as he slipped into the hot springs. "A-and Y/N you shouldn't be here. What if someone comes and sees you on the boy's side?"