Chapter 28

Izuku's match was amazing but sadly Izuku was defeated by Todoroki. Iida defeated Shiozaki by pushing her out of the arena and now I was facing with Tokoyami.

"Already then begin" Midnight yelled as Tokoyami summed Dark Shadow and he began attacking me. I jumped back from dark shadow's punches.

I quickly blowed fire towards dark shadow but he dogged it.

As I continued to use my fire on him, dark shadow started to grow more weak.

'Wait does that mean dark shadow's weakness is light so he's at a disadvantage'

I made a fire wall around Tokoyami and dark shadow to make dark shadow weaken

"Okay I...I surrender" I stopped the fire as soon as I heard him.

"Tokoyami gives up. Y/N mores on. Y/N is on to the next round" Midnight announced.

"So how did you know my weakness?" Tokoyami asked.

"I figured it out by attacking you over and over again. I guess you're just having a bad day of something" I smiled at him be for we both went back up to our seats.

🔥💥🔥💥

The next match was Kirishima VS Bakugo. But I knew that Bakugo was going to win so I began to plan of a way to defeat him.

After a few moments of thinking of a way to defeat Bakugo, the crowd began cheering. And as they were cheering I heard Bakugo yell 'DIE!!' I looked up to see Kirishima on the ground and Bakugo grinning like a mad man.

'Ugh I knew he would win' I glared at him as he walked away. I sighed as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

Whiles I was walking there, I saw Bakugo go past me and as he past me he bumped my shoulder 'Huh guess he's still mad at me' I sighed as I went closer to the bathroom.

As I went into the bathroom I saw Hannya drying her hands with the hand dryer that was on the left side of the wall.

As soon as the bathroom door slowly closed making a small thud sound, Hannya turned around to see me glaring at her. "Oh Y/N...I'm surprised that you didn't lose. Hahaha." She stared straight into my e/c eyes.

All of a sudden I felt as if my body was moving on its own. I could think clearly but my body wouldn't stop moving.

'Is this her quirk that Bakugo was telling me about. But is she really controlling me or is it just me?'

Third Person POV

The match between Todoroki and Iida was over in just a few minutes. Y/N and Bakugo were now there face to face.

"Now begin" Midnight yelled.

Bakugo immediately blasted himself towards Y/N and as soon as he got close to her he blasted himself up and used a big explosion.

Y/N tried to use her arms to block his explosions but it burned a bit of her arms and a bit of her jacket too. Hannya had purposely injured Y/N's arms as she knew that it was going to give have a lot of pain even though Y/N isn't showing any emotion.

Y/N blowed fire towards Bakugo but he dogged it with his explosions. Then Y/N aimed her fire toward the ground, which it went deep underground. "Ha you missed idiot" Bakugo began to smirk at Y/N.

But all Y/N did was stare straight into Bakugo's crimson red eyes.

'What the hell is wrong with her' Bakugo thought as he saw Y/N raise he right arm and clicked her fingers. All of a sudden the arena began to shake almost as if it was an earthquake.