Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

I slowly approached my classroom door and sliding it to my left, I saw that the classroom was empty. "Hmm, I guess I'm early" I walked in and sat down and took out my phone to browse for a while.

All of a sudden, my quirk activated and I heard whispering coming from the floor beneath my classroom. So I decided to listen and I realised that it was Hannya and Bakugo talking to each other and the way she whispered was pretty aggressive. But as soon as I began to listen they stopped talking and I assumed they were leaving.

A few minutes had passed and everyone started coming into the classroom.

As Bakugo came in, he looked very annoyed about something.

So as usual the lesson began and I grabbed my phone and started to text Bakugo.

💥Bakugo💥

Y/N:
what's wrong with you today are you mad at me?

Bakugo:
what the hell are you talking about?
Why would I be angry at you?

Y/N:
Because you were angry at me this morning after I yelled at Hannya

Bakugo:
what are you talking about I would never yell at you

Y/N:
ok them meet me at the school gates and I will tell you what happened

I turned off my phone while Ectoplasm was teaching maths.

As the school bell rang, I was still sitting while Bakugo got up not realising that he had a punishment.

"Sit down Bakugo did you forget your punishment" Mr Aizawa reminded him

"Huh, what punishment?!!" He yelled. As he said that I quickly took out my phone and texted him

Y/N:
sit down I will explain everything after school so do your punishment

As soon as I sent it his phone buzzed and took it out and as soon as he read it, he sat down not saying a word.

As school as our punishment was over me and Bakugo both started walking home. "So what did I do to you this morning?"
I pulled my sleeve and showed the burnt mark on my wrist that was starting to fade away thanks to recovery girls help. "You pinned me against the wall and gripped my wrist quite hard. You also used your quirk on me"

His eyes widened "Seriously but why was I angry for"

"Because I yelled at Hannya about how annoying she is and I also said bad things to her but u know what, all the things that I said to her...I meant it"

"Yeah okay but I can't fucking believe that Hannya is still using her quirk" he gritted his teeth as he said her name.

"Wait.... what is her quirk?" I asked. "Her quirk is called 'control' it's sort of like mind-controlling but anyway she can control anyone just by looking at someone with direct contact and they wouldn't even know what happen until she stops controlling them. When she's controlling someone, she can see through their eyes. She can control on what they say and do"

"Oh I see now...so does she always do this?"

"Yeah all the fucking time"

After that, we both ended up talking about random stuff and about the sports festival that was coming up.

After I got home Shigeo was on his phone looking around oddly so I sat next to him and he immediately blurted out "hey so like I have to leave today because I really miss my home"