Halloween Special 👻🎃

A/N
I hope you enjoy this special chapter

Third person POV

The day is 29th of October. Two days until Halloween.

Y/N was the only one not interested in Halloween. When she was little, her parents didn't allow her to go trick or treating. At first, she felt sad that she couldn't go but a few years passed and she didn't care about Halloween anymore. After all her parents never celebrated it.

Whenever Halloween comes Y/N would stay in her room ignoring all the ringing of her door as little kids or even teenagers would be standing outside waiting to get sweets and chocolate.
Her parents didn't open the door so they just let the door ring until tricker treaters leave without any candy.

👻🎃👻🎃

There was a knock on Y/N's door. She got up and opened it to see Uraraka and Tsu.

"Hey guys what's up," she said starting off the conversation.

"Are you busy with anything?" Uraraka asked. "No not really" Y/N replied.

"Great! You can help us with the decorations! Kero" Tsu smiled before they both grabbed her arm and pulled her to the elevator.

"What but I don't-" Y/N sighed knowing that she couldn't get away.

They went to the front door and started putting up fake cobwebs.

They also added fake glow-in-the-dark spiders on the door and the two first pillars. 

Once the group of students, which was Bakugo, Kirishima, Jiro, Tokoyami, Mina and Izuku, were done carving out their scary-looking pumpkins, they all placed them outside.

Once that was done everyone sat down in the common room.

"So guys I was thinking that we should all go trick or treating and stuff" Mina suggested.

"Yeah" all the class except Y/N, Bakugo and Shoto.

Y/N wasn't really paying attention as she was just staring at her reflection in the window.

"Hey Y/N, when was the last time that you went out for trick or treating?" Hagakure asked. But Y/N was lost in her thoughts while staring at her reflection.

"Umm Y/N," Uraraka said waiting for her response.

Bakugo, who was sitting next to her, nudged her a bit hard.

"Oi nerd!" He yelled.

She turned her head slowly "Hmm what?"

"Is everything okay? You've been in your thoughts for a while now" Momo asked.

"Umm yeah I'm just a bit tired today" Y/N replied.

"Huh? what do you mean YOU'RE tired? You didn't do no shit just a little bit of decorations outside and that's it" Bakugo said a bit pissed since it took him a while to carve his pumpkin the most scariest.

"Umm, so anyways when was the last time you went out for trick or treating?" Kirishima said trying not to get the angry porcupine even angrier.

"I've never gone out for trick or treating before," she said while some of them gasped.

"What!?...but you do want to go out and trick or treating this year, right?" Mina asked.

"No, I don't like trick a treating. It's kinda babyish going from one house to the next" Y/N said getting up from her seat.

"Okay, but how about we just go to this haunted house? It's super scary and it's totally free" Kaminari said hoping Y/N would say yes.

She sighs as her friends won't give up asking until she says yes.