Chapter 14

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating in my hand as I still had the phone in my hands.

I only had ten minutes to get ready and get to school. I got ready and ran outside. As I ran I bumped into someone but I was in a rush at I didn't see their face but I apologised and ran towards the train station.

As I got to the U.A gates I walked in and took off my shoes and wore the school white shoes. As I arrived in front of the 1.A door I slowly opened it trying to calm my nerves and saw Mr Aizawa teaching the class.

"Ahh Y/N are you late because of your job?"

'Oh crap what do I say should I tell him the truth about what happened'

"Well, I'm waiting" Aizawa waited impatiently.
"Umm...well actually I got fired from my job" I nervously said as most of them were in shock.

"oh okay then, now take your seat," Aizawa said while writing something on the board.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Momo asked out of worry.
"Oh...don't worry I'm ok I'll just find a new job that's more suitable for me" I answered.

Hours had passed and the bell rang for lunch. I turned my head to see Todoroki getting out of his seat. I quickly glanced around the room to see that most of the class were leaving out the door so I quickly walked up to Todoroki to thank him for freezing the injury as I was losing a lot of blood.

Flashback

As the doctor removed the old bandages and replaced them with new ones

"Your lucky that one of your classmates froze the cut because if they didn't then you might have lost pretty much a lot of blood and you may have to stay in the hospital for maybe two weeks or so. But if there weren't any of your blood type (O, A, B, AB) then you would have died" the doctor explained "you may want to thank that person"

Flashback ends

I took a deep breath "hey Todoroki...I umm...thanks for freezing the wound and stopping the blood from dripping. If you didn't do that then I might have died so thanks again!"

"Oh that's okay you don't have to thank me. It's what heroes do after all" he replied.

"So are you heading to the cafeteria," I asked to keep the conversation going. "Yeah, wanna join me?"

'Oh wow he wants me to join him should I say yes or should I join Izuku'

"Sure," I said while smiling at him. He looked away to hide the blush that was forming on his face.

As I got my f/f and Todoroki got his soba, we sat opposite to each other and talked about things that we like and enjoy.

I glanced over Todoroki's right side and saw a girl behind Bakugo. She had her arms around him but for some unknown reason, Bakugo didn't do anything but let that girl wrap her arms around his neck. 

As Todoroki noticed where I was looking I turned my head back to my food while he glanced back to see what I was looking at.

"Is something wrong?" he asked "Oh it's nothing really don't worry about it" I started to eat my lunch before it gets cold.

END OF CHAPTER 14

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING ❤️

A/N
Wondering who that girl is then read the next chapter to find out.
Sorry for this small chapter