Chapter 55

Third-Person POV

Everyone except for Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Sato, and Monoama were going to play a game called 'the test of courage'

The six students who couldn't play had to take a lesson with Mr Aizawa.

The class felt sorry for them as they couldn't take part in this activity.

Class 1-B was the scarers and were already hiding so that they could scare the shits out of class 1-A.

You and the others picked a number from the hat and you got the number 8.

You had to be in pairs and you were looking for the person with the number 8.

Izuku was mumbling about who his partner was.

"So there are 21 students and five are taking a lesson so 1 2 3 4 5 6 7-" "What number did you get?" You asked scaring Izuku.

"Oh I-I got 8"

"Same!" You smiled.

Bakugo gripped Izuku's shoulder and demanded: "Swap places with me!" He pointed to Todoroki as he didn't want to be partners with him.

"Umm I...you know what Kacchan"

"What?"

"...no I'm not swapping places. I want to be with Y/N" Izuku runs behind you and wraps his arms around your waist showing that he wasn't going to listen.

As Izuku wrapped his arms around your waist, a certain brunette girl was staring at the scene.

Her face went red as she held the frog girl's hands.

"What's wrong, Ochaco?" She asked.

"Oh, it's nothing" she nervously chuckles.

Bakugo, on the other hand, wanted to explode the damn nerd for grabbing his girlfriend like that.

He was about to run up to him but you stepped in.

"Bakugo, don't be like that. Just go with your partner and then when we're going to be the scarers then we can be together okay? So stop pouting like a child"

You kissed his cheek before it was time for Tokoyami and Shoji to go first.

Then after three minutes went by it was Bakugo and Todoroki's turn to go next.

As you were waiting, you needed to go to the bathroom as you felt like you were about to spring a leak.

"Hey Izuku, I'll be back really quick, I need to use the bathroom" Izuku nodded.

"Okay, but be quick. I don't want to go alone" "Don't worry I'll be quick" You ran back to camp and went to use the bathroom.

After a while, you slowly walked back only to find out that the trees were on fire.

You rushed towards the group only to see two villains fighting the pussycats.

The other student had gone back to camp.

You might not have noticed them when they rushed inside the building.

You looked around not noticing Izuku anyway.