Chapter 2

Me, Izuku and Inko were eating our dinner and talking about stuff. "So Y/N would you like to go to school with Izuku?" Inko asked looking at me with a smile on her face

"Sure I don't mind. I'd rather learn than do nothing" I said cheerfully. "Since now that I'm here I could go to U.A and become hero hehe"

"Oh, so you want to become a hero too?" Inko asked. "Yeah, since I got my quirk, I thought that I might not be able to be one, after all my parents didn't let me go out and about with my friends"

"Oh okay then" Inko replied "I will make some arrangements for you to be in the same class as Izuku"

"That would be great thanks," I said cheerfully.

After dinner was over me and Izuku went to his room and he went to make a bed on the floor.

"Izuku you don't have to sleep on the floor you know, there is some space here for you to sleep," I said tapping the space next to me.

"Or should I sleep on the floor and you can sleep on your bed?" I suggested but he denied it. "You're our guest, you should sleep comfortably" Izuku answered as he scratched the back of his fluffy looking green hair.

"Then sleep next to me because I feel comfortable when I sleep next to something" I demanded.

"Oh, n-no it's fine really" I got annoyed so I pulled him in the covers of the bed.

"H-hey why did you do that?" Izuku said staring at me with a flustered look. "Oh well I would like you to sleep with me if that's ok with you," I said blushing as I usually feel comfortable sleeping with someone and not alone.

"Oh...O-okay then," Izuku said while getting comfortable.

After a while we both fell asleep, our backs facing away from each other as it would feel weird if our faces were facing each other.

In the morning

I woke up and could smell something delicious, so I got out of bed and noticed that Izuku as already gotten up.

"Probably gone to school or something" I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I got out and went to the kitchen and Inko had my breakfast on the table

"Eat up Y/N or it's going to get cold...also next week  you're going to start school okay," Inko said as she poured a glass of water for me "Oh that was fast"

"Yeah, I have a friend who works there and I asked her to give a space for you, she agreed and asked the headteacher and he agreed to take you" this made me happy to hear that I'd be able to be with Izuku and see his friends.

🔥💥🔥💥

When Izuku came back from school I told him about the good news and he smiled "Really! I guess now I can have someone to walk with to school and come back too, hehe"

"Hold on, you don't walk with anyone?" "Not really" he had an upset expression which made me feel sorry for him.

"Well cheer up because next week you'll be walking with me now" he smiled which made me happy to see him bright up again.

During the days I had, Inko helped me learn the things we should and shouldn't do in Japan. I had also got a uniform that was Inko's and it fitted me a bit but Inko sewed a few places to make it fit me properly.