Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

Before I was able to sit down, it was already time to go to the stadium.

Walking towards the light we were introduced by Present Mic who was speaking on the microphone.

'Jeez you got a loud speaker on you, you don't need a microphone to speak when you can speak loud already' I sighed as he introduced to the other classes.

Whiles, we walked I saw that Izuku was getting pretty nervous seeing everyone cheering.

"Hey Izuku, don't be nervous you'll be great out there" I beamed.

"Oh, thank you. I'm just worried that I might make a fool out of myself" he gave me a wobbly smile and we continued walking.

'Damn this isn't fair I wanted to wear my hero costume now that I've improved the design'

Everyone stood there as Midnight walked up on the small stage. "Now the introductory speech" Midnight announced.

"Umm someone needs to talk to Miss Midnight about what she's wearing," Kirishima said as most of the boys blushed at her hero costume.

"Yeah, that costume should come with a warning" Kaminari agreed with a slight blush on his face.

"Was that really appropriate apparel for a high school game?" Tokoyami said with no emotion on his face.

"Silence, now for the student pledge we have Katsuki Bakugo" Midnight announced as Bakugo slowly made his way up on the small stage.

Almost everyone in class 1-A was shocked as his name was called out.

"I just want to say that I'm gonna win" everyone yelled and booed at him and said stuff like

"You think you're better than us"

"Get off the stage"

Iida came forward and started yelling at him for saying stuff like that.

"Why would you be so disrespectful you're representing all of us"

"It's not my fault the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory," Bakugo says as he puts a thumbs down showing everyone that they're weak.

As I saw Bakugo walking down the stage my mind went to the dream that I had. I tried shaking it off my mind since most dreams don't come true.

Everyone was still shouting at him as he was going towards his spot.
'Now he's making everyone his enemies' as he came down he bumped his shoulders with Izuku which didn't bother him too much.

A hologram screen came on behind Midnight.
"Okay then now for the first event is..." we waited for the spinner to stop. "...An obstacle race"

'So it's an obstacle course. I guess that might be easy'

We walked towards the starting line.

3...

2....

1...