Chapter 35

A/N - please read

Before you guys read I want to ask if you guys are okay with fluff and smut??

Also, do you guys want me to write a little warning if it's fluff or smut or would you guys rather be surprised?

Please comment.
it would help me a lot when I do write one up.

Now on to today's chapter

Y/N's POV

I went to my room and flopped onto the bed. 'Ugh it's going to be a boring week for me now and I'm already missing Bakugo' I whined.

I grabbed my phone and was about to text Bakugo but I decided to text Izuku instead as it felt forever for not texting him.

💚Izuku💚

Y/N:
hey, how's your internship going for you?

Izuku:
it's going great!
Gran Torino is training me to use my quirk and also how to not break my bones.
Isn't that great!?"

Y/N:
Yeah, it's best if you learn that because I don't want you to break any of your bones.
Because I get worried every time you break your bones

Izuku:
Yeah I know but anyways how's your internship
oh, and who are you interning with?

Y/N:
I went with Hawks agency and I wish I chose Best Jeanist instead

Izuku:
Why?

Y/N:
Because first hawks is being a real bitch right now and secondly Bakugo went to Best
Jeanist

Izuku:
*gasps* Y/N!!! Language 😲

Y/N:
Ugh don't become like lida I hate it when he doesn't let me or even Bakugo swear

Izuku:
I was joking 😅
I don't mind you swearing

Y/N:
Oh okay

Izuku:
I'd better get some rest I've got a busy day ahead of me 😊
I'll see you next week.
Bye Y/N

Y/N:
Okay bye
seen

🔥💥🔥💥

I grabbed my charger out of my bag and plugged it into the outlet and I plugged in my phone. Then I wore some shorts and a tank top and went straight to bed as I wasn't feeling hungry.

Izuku's POV

I put my phone down and sighed. 'The only reason why she wanted to go to Best Jeanist is because Kacchan is there...I guess they're in love now'

"Ugh, why did I fall in love with her!!" I sat down on the green couch and my hands were on my face with my elbows resting on top of my leg.

"Hey! What are you yelling about at this time of day!?" Gran Torino said as he walked down the stairs whiles scratching his back. "It's nothing. I'm just thinking about someone that's all" I said now looking at him as he approached towards me and sat next to me.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" He asked. "Umm... yes my crush but she already has a boyfriend who is also my childhood friend" I sighed.