SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) 🎉🎁

A/N
As you all know I've already done a special chapter on Bakugo's b'day and I've decided to do another one.

Also, should I do a birthday special for Deku?

Anyways this isn't part of the story and this will take place at the U.A dorms.

BTW if some of you don't like to read long ass chapters then please forgive me.

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE SMUT NEAR THE END 🔞🔞

Words: 5862

• • •

Y/N's POV

It was Saturday 17th of April and I was in my room playing an online game with twelve others who were also in their rooms.

The game was called among us that Kaminari told us about. It was a fun online game and me, Uraraka, Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Tsu, Sero, Tokoyami, Jiro and Bakugo were playing together.

It took a lot of convincing for Bakugo to play with us

It took a lot of convincing for Bakugo to play with us. He only agreed because Kaminari made a deal that if he'd play with us then him and the others like Mina, Sero, and Kirishima would stop bothering him for a whole week.

When he agreed and was out of sight Kaminari then told us that he'd still bother him and not care if he gets beaten up by him because he always likes to tease him a lot.

I did tell him to not do that but he wouldn't listen.

We all had a group call and instead of typing it, we could just talk as it was much easier for some of us who are slow typer.

Some used their phones and others used their laptop.

I was using my phone to play and was doing the wires when out of nowhere the orange one came and stabbed me and then went to the vent.