Chapter 34

Y/N's POV

I looked up to see hawks as his feathers pinned me down.

"What are you doing snooping through my computer? Huh!" He said in a deep angry voice.

"S-sorry but I found a small enderver stuffed toy on the floor so I picked it up and put it on the desk and my hand moved the mouse and well my picture and Tokoyami's showed up on the screen so I wanted to read my information but then I accidentally clicked the next tab about my disappearance" I laughed nervously.

"Okay.... but I never really attended to read it since it was just a site that popped up when I was downloading...something and I forgot to close the tab" he laughed nervously. "But since you said something about 'your disappearance' I want to know what that is all about," he said staring at me as he waited for my answer.

'Oh shit, why did I say that' I mentally began slapping myself.

I sighed "Okay but I'll tell you everything you need to know later but for now I have to go" I rushed out of the office and to the elevators.

I arrived at the car and Tokoyami was sitting there in the back seat. "What took you so long?" He asked.

"The elevators were really slow getting to the top of the building" I answered. He nodded and we headed to hawks place.

💥🔥💥🔥

We arrived at hawks place and it was huge.

We got out of the car and walked toward the door. That's when hawks opened the door making us jump from the sudden surprise.

"C'mon in and make yourselves at home" he gave a warm smile before we walked into his place.

After we sat down comfortably on his couch he asked "So what happened during the USJ incident?"

"Why you ask?" Tokoyami asked curiously.

"Well, when you asked me why I chose you it was because I wanted to talk to some U.A kids about the USJ incident. I did scout Shoto Todoroki but I guess he chose a different agency" he laughed softly.

"Well if you want us to talk about the USJ incident then we'll happily tell you about it" Tokoyami replied.

After we told hawks about what happened in the USJ incident hawks showed us to our rooms which were amazing.

My room was on the left and Tokoyami's room was on the right. Our guest room was big and the colour of the room was white and gold. Tokoyami's room was the same but his room design was the opposite of mine.

Hawks went to his room which was a floor above ours.

I changed my school uniform to my normal casual clothes and went downstairs and sat on the couch. I waited for hawks to come down as he might want to ask me about my disappearance but he didn't come for a while so I grabbed my phone and started to text Bakugo.

💥Bakugo💥

Y/N:
hey, how's your first day?

Bakugo:
Horrible

Y/N:
Is it horrible because I'm not there

Bakugo:
Haha but no. But anyways you're missing me, aren't you?

Y/N:
Well of course I am why else do you think I'm texting you, dummy

Bakugo:
Ugh you can be so damn annoying

Y/N:
Anyways what did you do on your first day of your internship?

Bakugo:
Not gonna tell you!

Y/N:
Bakugo, please!!!
Why aren't you not telling me?
Was it that bad? Did Best Jeanist make you wear jeans 😂😂

Bakugo:
There's that but he also did my hair
😬😠

Y/N:
Hope I could see the new hairstyle 😘

Bakugo:
HELL NO!!

💥🔥💥🔥

I wasn't able to text him back as my phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see that one of hawks feathers was flying away with my phone.

"Hey give back my phone" I yelled as hawks began to look though my phone.

"No wonder you couldn't hear me. You were too busy texting your...I assume that he's your boyfriend" he said as he held my phone from the corner, dangled it almost making it drop to the ground.

Hawks walked towards me throwing my phone towards me and sitting down on the couch next to me.

"So tell me" he demanded as he stared at my e/c eyes.

"Okay well.. I can't believe I'm telling this but my parents kicked me out of my house when I was 13 years old

"Why would they do that?" Hawks asked with a worried expression.

"Well my mom and dad don't have a quirk and they also hate quirks and they didn't take me to the doctor because they thought I was also quirkless. But when my quirk manifested I knew that my parents would do something to me so I hid it and told everyone at school that I was quirkless and I've gotten bullied by that"

"So you never had any friends?" He asked surprised.

"Well I did have three friends but one went to live in another country and the other in anther city"

"What about the third one?" He asked.

"She's now one of my top worse bullies" I sighed remembering all the things she did to me in school.

"Oh I understand and are you sure you're their parents? You might have been switched with someone else because there is a unlikely chance that you could have a quirk by two quirkless parents"

"Hey I look like my father/mother so I was not switched with another child understand" I pointed my finger at him.

"Okay okay so anyways your quirk is to do with fire right?"

"Ugh yeah didn't you watch the sports festival?" I asked as I texted Bakugo that I would text him later.

"Yeah I did but I just want to double check" he chuckled.

"So anyways are you perhaps Enderver's secret love child" hawks asked with a straight face.

"AM I WHAT!!...WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT OF COURSE I'M NOT HIS SECRET LOVE CHILD YOU IDIOT BIRD BRIAN!!" I yelled at him.

'Is this guy really that stupid'

Hawks began to laugh "it was just a joke you don't have to take it so seriously" My right eye twitch in anger.

"It was just a joke...huh...great now I feel like I should have went with Best Jeanist instead of you" I got up and walked towards the stairs to go to my room that I was staying in. I could hear hawks calling me to come back as he was trying to apologise but I ignored him.

END OF CHAPER 34

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! 😊