Chapter 30

I heard the door slide open and Midnight walked in with her hands behind her head.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful or you'll be stuck will something utterly indecent"

"Yeah, she's got a point. She's going to have approval of your name" Mr Aizawa grabs his sleeping bag and goes to sleep.

We were given a whiteboard and pen to write our hero name.
'let's see..... Maybe half wing or red scales'

I grabbed my phone and texted Bakugo.

🔥💥🔥💥

Y/N:
Hey, Bakugo is red scales a good name?

Bakugo:
scales or red wing. that can be a good name for you.

Y/N:
okay, but what's yours? have you chosen one?

Bakugo:
yeah KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Y/N:
if you were a villain then you could have that name but NO Midnight isn't going to let you have that name anyway.

Bakugo:
will see about that.

🔥💥🔥💥

"Y/N if you're on your phone then that means you have chosen a code name, am I right?" Midnight asked as she made me jump from my seat when she said my name.

"Umm well yeah" I nervously laughed. As I walked up to the podium I quickly wrote my code name as I walked to the podium.

"I have chosen scales as my hero name"

"Ooh, that's a wonderful name" Midnight cheered as I sat down in my seat.

🔥💥🔥💥

Only Bakugo and Izuku haven't decided on a code name yet and there was a lot of time left. Izuku got up and looked at the board for a few seconds before showing it to everyone.

Everyone gasped

"Umm are you sure Midoriya?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah I always hated it but someone told me that it can have another meaning to it...So yeah Deku will be my hero name" he walked back into his seat and then Bakugo walked up to the podium. "LORD EXPLOSION MURDER"

"That's basically the same meaning," Midnight said annoyed.

🔥💥🔥💥

Mr Aizawa woke up from his little nap and gave us a piece of paper. "Find a place you want to intern. You only have till the end of tomorrow to return it"

"I need more time than that" Kaminari complained.

I had a sheet of paper of pros that wanted me to intern with them. I read all of them and two names caught my attention.

💥🔥💥🔥

I was walking home still wondering who I should intern with. In a distance, I saw Bakugo walking with his hands in his pocket as usual.

I ran towards him and hugged him from behind. He flinched a bit before turning around and seeing me.

"Ugh it's just you" he sighed and kept on walking. "Hey you saying it as if you don't want me here" I crossed my arms and walked next to him.

"So anyways...who are you going to intern with?" I asked. "With Best Jeanest"

"Really I was thinking about interning with him or with Endeavor," I said.