Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Y/N what did you do in your Internship," Mina asked.

"Yeah Y/N, you did go to the same internship as Tokoyami but he's not telling us what he did there," Jiro said.

"I really don't want to talk about it," I said remembering that we didn't really do much and we also never learnt anything.

"ugh, that's what Tokoyami said. Was it that bad that you're not going to tell us" Mina whined.

"...Yes"

💥🔥💥🔥

We were told that we had to change into our hero costume as we were going to do a race of some sort.

As I was changing I realised I didn't have my tank top on and even if I did I still would have taken it off cause of how my costume is laid out.

I turned around so the others don't see my abs. I also had to take my bra off so the straps don't show since my shoulders weren't going to be covered.

As I pulled my costume up to my waist, Mina spun me around so I was able to face the others

"Y/N you don't have to be sh. We're all girls here" Mina said with her cheeky smile.

I began to go red as they all looked surprised by what they are seeing.

"Damn Y/N you got abs! Why didn't you tell us" Mina said almost as if she was shining brightly from how excited she was to see me with abs.

She bent down and with her index finger, she touched the top of my abs and went down to the bottom.

"M-Mina!! What are you doing!?" I asked as my face turned even redder. I've always wanted to see how it feels to touch someone's abs" she grinned.

I pulled my costume all the way up to she couldn't touch them again.

"Okay that's enough Mina w-we better hurry up the others might be waiting," I said before putting on my boots, masks and belt and then walked out of the girl's changing room.

Once everyone was outside in their hero costume and All Might was there which meant we were going to have him as our teacher.

All Might told us we had to keep the damage to a minimum and then he pointed at Bakugo who turned his head to face All Might and said "why are you pointing at me?"

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit as everyone was staring at Bakugo when All Might was pointing at him.

We were going to be in different spots. It was going to be five at a time.

Izuku, lida, Mina, Sero and Ojiro were up first.

They all went to their starting line and they all began to do some stretches before they start.