Fasting speical

A/N
For those who don't fast are welcome to read. You can even learn a few things too. 😉

ENJOY 😊

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my noisy alarm. I reached for my phone and clicked the power button to turn the alarm off.

It was 2:45 am

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen.

As I was walking, I squinted my eyes from the bright light in the kitchen.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light and I was able to open my e/c eyes wide open.

I then started to make my breakfast.

I made sure that I made enough to fill me up so I wouldn't get hungry during the day.

I made some (fav breakfast) and then I brushed my teeth and then said a few words to close my fast.

After that, I cleaned and washed and then went to pray and then went to bed.

🔥💥🔥💥

I woke up at 8:00 am and got dressed for school.

As I went down the stairs and everyone was there eating their breakfast.

Even though I ate, I still felt hungry.

"Oh, Y/N come and eat with us" Mina waved her pink hand as she gestured for me to come and sit down.

"Oh it's okay I've already eaten"

"Oh...okay" she turned around and started eating her breakfast.

I sat in the common area and I began to check in my bag to see if I had everything for school. 

After checking that I had everything, I went on my phone and browsed my social media until it was time to go.

When it was time to go, I got up and started to make my way out of the building.

To my right, Mina and Hagakure were walking and they talked about cute pro-hero boys.

To my left, Bakugo and Kirishima were walking and they were making small talk.

I, unfortunately, didn't want to talk because my throat needed water as it felt dry since I didn't drink anything early in the morning which I should have or this situation wouldn't happen.

As I got to class, I sat down in my seat and waited for Mr Aizawa to come into class.

Once he did we were told to put on our P.E. clothes and meet him outside.

🔥💥🔥💥

As we stood outside in the scorching heat we were all told to run a few laps to start our warm up and then we could do combat training.

Whiles we were running I felt the need to slow down from my lack of energy in me.

Everyone else was now ahead and I was behind them.

Way behind.

"Hurry up Y/N! Don't fall behind your class!" Mr Aizawa shouted.