Chapter 49

Y/N's POV

I was sitting down in my chair and turned to Momo's desk as the other girls were around her desk.

We were talking about how we couldn't go on any trips for summer vacation. I wasn't even planning on going anyway.

I then remembered to take the pills so I told the girls that I going be in the bathroom but really I went to get a bottle of water from the vending machine to swallow the pill. I could have just swallowed it but I didn't like the taste that stayed in my mouth.

After I had taken my meditation Bakugo came behind me and asked "have you been feeling any better after the pills?"

"Yeah, I have! I don't feel sick anymore so I guess I'm not pregnant" I sighed in relief as Bakugo headed in the opposite direction, probably heading to the bathroom, as I headed to the classroom.

As I got back, the girls were getting excited about something but I didn't bother asking.

💥🔥💥🔥

Me and Bakugo were playing a game on his TV. As we were about to have a second round the doorbell rang.

Bakugo sighed and mumbled "who would come at this time of day" as he went to see who it was.

A minute went past and Kirishima walked into the room. "Oh hey Y/N, you also came to visit Bakugo too?"

"Oh no actually I'm living here for a while" I answered.

"Ooh okay," he then smirked before sitting down on Bakugo's bed.

We then started to play a few games before the boys got a text from Izuku asking if they wanted to come to the pool.

Bakugo, of course, said that he didn't want to go but then I get a text from Mina from the girls' group chat about coming to the school pool and that they were sorry about not telling me when they were planning it.

'Oh so that's why they were so excited before'

Kirishima was forcing Bakugo to come to the school pool but Bakugo kept refusing to go. 'I guess I can come too since my period won't come until next week'

"I'll come with you, Kirishima!" He smiled and grabbed my hand as he guided me out of Bakugo's room.

"He's definitely going to come since you're coming with me" Kirishima whispered as I grabbed my phone.

Bakugo then came rushing behind us "ugh fine I'll come only because I want to beat everyone there"

🔥💥🔥💥

Bakugo's POV

Kirishima was done changing into his U.A swimming shorts but I decided not to change as I didn't feel like swimming and shit.

"Bakugo, why aren't you changing? You should hurry up" Kirishima said but I just clicked my tongue and started to walk out the door.

All of a sudden Kirishima grabs me and pins me to the floor.

"C'mon Bakugo change or else I'll do it for you" he was about to pull off my favourite black skull top but I pushed him back.

"Okay, I'll change just don't touch me!" I yelled as I started to pull off my top.

"Oh...so who's allowed to touch you then hmmm?....is it Y/N?" Kirishima teased as my face went a bit red.

"Shut up shithead!" I yelled as I started to take my boxers off but as I was about to I could feel Kirishima's eyes on me.