SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)🎁🎉💚

Y/N's POV

BUZZ...

BUZZ...

BUZZ...

I was woken up by my phone buzzing every few seconds.

Having the blanket over my head, I reached for my phone.

As soon as my hand grabbed the phone, I pressed the power button and the awful noise stopped. I felt relieved that I could only hear silence.

As I was falling asleep again, I heard the noise again.

BUZZ...

BUZZ...

BUZZ...

This time I pulled the blanket off and the bright, yellow sun blinded my vision. I immediately closed my e/c eyes and slowly opened them as they slowly adjusted to the bright, warm light.

I then grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger and turned off my alarm clock.

It was Thursday the 15th.

'Two days of school and then I can relax' I thought as I stretched my arms and legs.

I got up and did my daily routine and when down the stairs instead of using the elevator.

As I got towards the kitchen, I began to make breakfast for myself.

I decided to have pancakes as it's been a long time since I had one.

As I was making my first pancake, I felt someone's presence behind me. I knew exactly who it was.

"Want me to make you some too?" I asked as he smiled and nodded. 

Whenever Izuku eats my pancakes it reminds him of his mother since she did teach me how to cook amazing food. Inko is amazing at teaching me to cook as I was able to cook delicious food in just five days. Whereas my mother, when she was teaching me how to cook she would always say that I'm doing it wrong and tells me to leave as I was useless and when I look at her annoyed she would grab a long metal or wooden spoon and hit me with it.

Once I was done, I added some strawberries, chocolate and cream and gave it to him. 

Izuku sat down and began eating his pancakes with that cute smile on his face.

That smile always brings back good memories of us living together.

After making my pancakes I sat opposite to Izuku and began eating.

As I looked up at him, he was smiling at his half-eaten pancakes.

"Why are you in such a good mood huh? Did something amazing happen in the morning?" I asked.

"Oh, no I was just thinking about today and how it's going to be a great day. Maybe we could spend some time together" he said now getting a bit shy.

"Sure I'd like that" We both giggled as we ate our pancakes.

'I can't believe that it's his birthday today' I thought cause when it's Izuku's birthday he would always try to remind me by giving me hints in case I forget but I never do.