Chapter 42 🍋

A/N
The first part is NSFW
If you are not comfortable with smut then when you see this 🔞🍋
Then scroll until you see 💝💝💝 this. It's near the end.

Okay on to today's chapter 😊

Third person POV

Slowly he knocked on the door and opened it slightly to see...

...You in a sports bra and tight shorts.

You were holding your phone and were looking at a picture but Izuku couldn't see who it was as the phone screen light was fully low and only you could see it.

"Umm Y/N..."

"Huh...I-Izuku what are you doing? Shouldn't you be in bed right now?" You asked as you turned off her phone and slipped it under your pillow.

"Well, I could ask you the same" Izuku said not answering your question.

"I am! I was just going to fold my clothes and lay out the clothes that I'm going to wear for tomorrow" you looked at Izuku now waiting for his answer on why he was here. 

"... oh umm I can't get comfortable on the bed s-so is it o-okay if I s-sleep on your b-bed?" Izuku asked even though Bakugo told him not to.

"Oh umm...sure" you sighed.

You were fine with Izuku sleeping with you but at the same time you just wanted some alone time and do something but you decided that you'll do it another time when you were going to be alone and no one would disturb you.

"Why is there a towel on the bed? Are you umm on it or...something?" Izuku blushed.

You blushed as to why you placed a towel there "oh no no umm I was just thinking about having a shower but changed my mind" you nervously laughed as you began folding the white coloured towel up and placing it on the bedside table.

"Oh why is there a bottle of...lotion here," he asked handing you the bottle. "Oh umm... I use it every night on my body..." you lied as you took it and placed it on the bedside table, the label facing the wall.

'Stop being so nosey Izuku' you thought.

"Could you turn off the lights please?" you asked sweetly to which Izuku nods and goes to the light switch. As he was going you quickly grabbed something from under the pillow and quickly placed it in the drawer.

After Izuku got into your comfortable bed, you both went to sleep.

Izuku did the same thing as before.

He woke up in the middle of the night and kissed her cheek.

He sighed "I wish you were mine" he twirled a strand of your hair. "Mmh huh? Did you say something, Izuku?" You asked as you woke up from Izuku's mumbling voice.

"Huh oh, n-no I didn't say a-anything ha...ha...." Izuku stuttered as he began to blush deep red.

"Oh okay then, go back to sleep" you yawned before turning around so your back was facing Izuku.

Izuku sighs in relief that you didn't hear him.

🔥💥🔥💥

It was 6 am and Bakugo got out of his bed so he could get to your house to tell you to get ready to leave and live in his home even though it wasn't necessary to do that in the morning.