Chapter 48

Y/N's POV

It was a sunny afternoon and I was putting on my shoes so that I could go to the doctor to get a checkup.

Bakugo was also coming with me as he was worried about why I'd been puking so much.

As we got to the hospital I sat on a chair as the doctor did a few check-ups.

"Okay so have you eaten anything that you just tried for the first time?" The doctor asked as I nodded.

"I had sushi most of them were raw fish" I answered.

"Okay then" he then began to write it down on his clipboard.

"So does that mean I'm not pregnant!?" I asked hoping that I'm not.

"Well the test you took now says that you're not pregnant and it looks like you had food poisoning. Take these medications and if you're still vomiting then come back and I'll do another test," he said before giving me a small box of pills.

I took it and placed it in my bag.

💥🔥💥🔥

As we were walking I decided that I wanted to buy some things from the mall.

"Wanna come to the mall with me?" I asked. "Tsk No"

"What's wrong Bakugo are you worried that you might become a dad," I said as I held his hand.

He sighed "well if you were pregnant then the unborn child is already dead because of All Might"

His grip tightened as I was worried that he would blame himself for getting me pregnant.

"Don't say that! What if it comes true"

"Huh!? What do you mean?" Bakugo asked as I told him "I was told that saying bad things could come true"

"Well hopefully I'm not pregnant so will see what happens in a few weeks okay" I smiled which he blushed slightly before turning his head around.

We were about to head home but I needed a few things that I left at my house so I opened the door using a hidden spare key and we both went inside.

As I walked upstairs and I could smell something familiar. I opened my door and my whole room was a mess. The bed had a few holes in them. I went closer to it and saw a few bullets in the mattress.

"BAKUGO COME HERE NOW" I yelled as he rushed up to see what the problem was.

"What...what is it!?" He asked. But his question was solved as soon as he saw the mess and the bullets in my hand.

"Well...it's a good thing that you stayed with me" "there's no time for jokes!, Bakugo" I yelled.

I knew that my parents wanted me out of their lives but I didn't know that they seriously wanted me out of this world.

"My father must have done this after he threatened Erza for my whereabouts"

"...who's Erza?" He asked. "Oh right...she's the owner of the bakery that I work at" He nodded.

"Okay then...get what you need and will report your family about this to the police" I nodded and went to grab a few extra clothes and shoes and placed them in a duffle bag.

Once I was done, we both went back and I placed the bag in my room and then we headed to the police station.

As we got there we both saw Izuku walking in with one of the detectives.

'Did something happen at the mall?'

I wasn't able to call him because a police officer told me to sit in the interrogation room to be questioned about my situation.

Bakugo was sitting next to me as we waited for someone to come in.

A little while later a man comes in and starts asking me about my situation.

🔥💥🔥💥

After telling him all that I know and the things that had happened like getting texts, Hennya breaking into my house and hitting Izuku and my father hurting Erza for wanting to know my whereabouts. Even way back when I was still in England.

It was now dark and we were now done. Since they already got a copy of the conversation from Hennya and my fathers and now they are asking for the footage of my father attacking Erza so I would need to come back here to give it to them.

After we were escorted out of the back door Izuku was there talking to the detective.

"Huh? Y/N and K-Kacchan what are you doing here?" Izuku asked.
"Just came to report somethings that have been happening lately" I answered. "Anyways what happened to you?" I asked.

"Shigaraki was at the mall and we had a conversation about somethings"

"Oh...okay well I'll see you at school then, Bye" I waved at him as me and Bakugo went back home.

Izuku's POV

As I got home I ate my dinner quietly as mom was still upset about the incident.

As I placed my plate in the sink and washed it, I went to my room and thought about what Shigaraki wanted with Y/N.

Flashback

Me and Shigaraki were talking about the hero killer and All Might. After he found out an answer to his problem he then asked, suddenly, if Y/N was here at the mall.

I then asked why but he told me that it was no reason but to thank her for that time in the cafe and that he wanted to meet her again for someone who wants her.

I was going to ask more questions like who wants her and why but unfortunately Uraraka comes in at a bad timing and ruins my chance of asking him.

After he left, Uraraka called the police and everyone at the mall had to leave.

End of flashback

I slowly closed my eyes hoping that whatever Shigaraki wanted with Y/N wouldn't be that serious to handle.

END OF CHAPTER 48

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😊