Chapter 54

Third-Person POV

Kirishima woke up early as he couldn't sleep from staying up till two in the morning. He was the first one of all the boys to be awake.

He saw Bakugo and you cuddling together but then noticed you holding Izuku's hand.

Kirishima knew that if Bakugo found out he was going to be pissed but then again if Bakugo breaks up with you then Kirishima might get a chance to be with Bakugo.

'Does he even like men?' Kirishima thought as he gently moved Izuku's and your hands away.

Slowly everyone woke up.

Most of the boys were shocked to see you and Bakugo cuddling.

Immediately the boys understood that Bakugo and you were in a relationship.

Some of them, aka Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta, were jealous that the angry pomegranate got a girlfriend before they could.

As you both woke up, half of the boys were already gone.

"Noo why do you have to be taken and by Bakugo" Mineta yelled as he tried to wiggle himself out of the blanket as he was trapped after Sero tied him up last night.

"Like hell, I'm going to be with someone like you" You got up and got your shirt, and walked out.

You went to the girls' bunker and saw that the girls were already awake and started to get ready.

You placed your shirt in your bag and pulled out another one which was clean and was also your favourite.

You put it over your tank top and went straight to training your quirk.

Today you were going to store as much power and then release it so that your flames will be extra powerful.

You went to your spot which was on the mountain. At the bottom of the mountain, Jiro and Mina were there using the side of the mountain to increase their skills.

💥🔥💥🔥

Kirishima took a quick break from getting hit by Ojiro's tail and went towards Bakugo, who was still training.

"Hey, Bakugo" Bakugo's eyes glared at Kirishima for making him stop his training.

"What shitty hair?"

"Weird question but...if Y/N cheated on you then what would you do?" Kirishima asked as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Huh!? What the fuck got you that idea?" Bakugo asked now looking straight at the red-haired boy.

"Oh, no reason. I just wanted to know what you might feel if Y/N, the love of your life, cheated on you with any one of us in class" He nervously laughed as he scratched the back of his red spiky hair.

"Do you like Y/N? Is that what you want? To be with Y/N?" Bakugo asked suspiciously.

"What, no no no that's not it! I was just curious about what you might do to Y/N if she did such a horrible thing" Bakugo sighed.

"If she did then I want to know the reason why she cheated on me and then I'll beat the hell out of that punk"

"Oh okay then well I guess I should go back to training then, see ya"