Chapter 20

The class sat in their seats and waited for Mr Aizawa to speak about this 'serious news' that we had to listen.

"The U.A sports festival" as Mr Aizawa said those words everyone was excited and cheering as they said "it's only normal school stuff" except for Bakugo who was just smirking and Todoroki who had his usual plain-looking face.

"Yeah" Kirishima yelled getting pumped up for the festival. "Hold on" Kaminari pushes Kirishima's face to stop him from saying anything else.
"Wait a minute, is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villain snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"What if they attack us again or something" Ojiro agreed.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is handled by holding this event" Mr Aizawa explained.

"Now then class dismissed," he said before leaving the room.

I tapped Izuku's shoulder and as I did he flinched before turning around. "So Izuku are you excited about the sports festival?" I asked staring deep into his bright shining green eyes. He blushed and stuttered "y-yeah I-I'm super e-excided haha...Ummm...w-what about yo-you?" He asked

"Hmmm...I'm a bit nervous but also excited too" I answered.

After a few hours of lessons, I walked with Mina and the rest of the girls except for Uraraka who went with Iida and Izuku.

We all stood in the line waiting to get our food and to be honest, it reminded me of how my school line was in England but the opposite, pushing and shoving and trying to get to the most popular food which was (popular food) in the canteen before it's all gone.

I got my food and we all sat and ate and talked. I got myself Katsudon as it was Izuku's favourite and when I used to live with him, Inko would always make Katsudon for him at least twice a week and her cooking were so good.

And sometimes Mitsuki would come and have dinner but Bakugo never came and if he had known I lived with Izuku he might have come.

"Hey Y/N I've noticed that you sometimes walk with Bakugo after school, were you, friends, before? Ribbit" Tsu asked putting her index finger on her chin.

All the girls' eyes were on me. "Umm well I was his friend when we were little and also Izuku too but then I had to go back to my home country and I was really disappointed but I'm pretty happy to be back now" I replied giving them a wobbly smile.

"Oh, that's nice, seeing your childhood friends again" Hagakure giggled. "Oh well I was happy when I saw Izuku but Bakugo had been a bully towards me and Izuku but after getting into U.A high he's been more ca- OW" I was cut off by Hannya who hit my head with a tray of her lunch.

"Oh sorry I didn't see your head there" she laughed like a maniac.

"Hey Hannya, you did say that you had a crush on Bakugo so when are you going to confess" Mina grinned at her while Hannya smiled and blushed as if there were already a thing.

"Yeah tell us if the confession is a success" Hagakure beamed

'Wait what, she has a crush on Bakugo and the girls didn't tell me about it. On second thought let her confess I'm sure that Bakugo will reject her. After all, he's not into having a relationship and stuff right?'