Chapter 8

"Ahh it's too hot," he said rubbing his hair.

"Ah sorry Bakugo I didn't mean to do that...sorry," I said apologising so many times.

After I finished, his hair was still down and as I got up and all of a sudden BOOM his hair went back to its spiky style.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself and Bakugo. After we ate we walked to school together and talked about random things that had happened recently.

As we arrived at the U.A gates, we both heard a voice call out.
"Hey Bakubro wait up" a familiar voice came from a distance, turning around to see a redhead boy running towards us.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around Bakugo's neck and began talking to him. As for me, I walked away as nothing happened. I didn't know much about Kirishima but I do remember that he was trying to get close to Bakugo and become friends with him.

I had a feeling he wasn't going to give up on trying unlike people from junior high. Some guys only tried to be friends with Bakugo just to be popular in school. But I'd doubt that being friends with Bakugo would make them popular.

I walked into the classroom and sat in my seat and a few minutes later Izuku walked in and sat down. He turned around and we talked for a while until Bakugo came in slamming the door open.

'Why does he always have to come in like this'

As he walked to his seat, he glanced in my direction and smirked at me making me confused.

During the lesson with Present Mic, my phone buzzed. I took it out of my inside pocket and hold it under my desk so no one could see it.

I looked at the message and it was from Bakugo.

💥Bakugo💥

Bakugo💥: "are you jealous?"

Y/N 🔥: "jealous about what?"

Bakugo💥: "about shitty hair hanging around with me and he didn't even say hello to you in the morning haha"

Y/N🔥: "haha I am not jealous and why would I be he is your friend isn't he?"

Bakugo💥: "well I never attended to be his friend but he came to and started to hand around with me"

Y/N🔥: "wait are you saying that I'm jealous because he might take you away from me!?"

Bakugo💥: "well took you long enough to figure that out"

Y/N🔥: " what are you gay or something?"

Bakugo💥: "what the fuck do you think dumbass of course not I'm straight you bitch!!!!!"
seen at 9:47

Bakugo💥: "hello you there, answer me, idiot"

Y/N🔥: "sshhh stop texting and pay attention to the teacher"

I put my phone in my pocket and Bakugo turned his head slightly and once again he smirked at me

A week later

As I went to work, the manager had decided I had to work the night shift at the cafe which would close at 4 am. My shift would start at 8 pm till 4 am which would make me pretty sleepy during lesson times. The reason that the cafe is now finishing at 4 pm was that the manager wanted people who had to go to work at night to come to the cafe to have their breakfast before going to their workplace.

The manager would pay me double the amount that I usually receive on my day shift since he knew that I was only 16 years old and since I had to close the shop as I was supposed to be the last worker to leave.

On the day of my night shift I went to my locker to put on my maid outfit and I saw a note from my manager and it said:

To Y/N I have left a spare key from you to lock the cafe's front door so I trust you to keep it safe. By the way, the key is in your right pocket on your maid outfit
Sincerely your manager.

Great now I had to look after the key which I left in my locker to keep it safe as I might lose it if I leave it in my pocket of the maid outfit

During my shift, customers would come in and get their coffee, drinks, breakfast and they would go to work later on or customers coming back from their long day at work.

Whenever I get a break I would finish homework or just look through my social media. Sometimes I would read some of my previous messages on my chats with my classmates.

As my shift finished, everyone had already gone leaving me to clean up the tables and floors before locking the cafe up with the spare key.

The manager would come in the morning to open the cafe shop so I didn't really need to give the key back after all it was a spare key too.

I walked home and opened my door and straight away I walked up to the couch and fell onto it and fell asleep.

It was morning and my phone kept ringing and ringing but I was too sleepy to get up but as I did the time was 8:25 "crap I'm going to be late to school" I yelled to myself and ran up the stairs to get changed. I put everything I needed in my bag by shoving it in.

I arrived at to school gates a few minutes late, running in I took off my shoes and put them in my locker which I took the white pair out of my locker and put them on.

Running up the stairs, I got to my classroom door. I breathed heavily for a few seconds before and walked in. That way I can breathe normally when entering the classroom.

"Why are you late!?" Mr Aizawa yelled as he got out of the yellow, cocoon looking sleeping bag and glared at me with anger.

"I woke up late," I said walking towards to my seat. "And why did you wake up late," he said "I had to work the night shift and my manager trusted me to close the cafe too..."

"Fine, whatever just get out your books as class is about to start" he answered before teaching the class.

END OF CHAPTER 8

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😁