Chapter 10

I rolled off the couch and ran towards the door.

I looked through the peephole just to make sure that I was right and I was because I saw a spiky ash-blond hair boy getting frustrated with me not opening the door.

I opened the door and Bakugo had an irritated expression on his face with wasn't good.

"I've been standing outside in this warm weather, knocking on your door for over 5 minutes now," he said screaming at my face "what the fuck were you doing not answering the door?"

"Sorry Bakugo, I didn't hear you knock on my door, I was sleeping so I can get some rest before going to work since I am doing the night shift" I explained.

"Maybe I should find you a more better job that suits you and that pays more better than that cafe shop," he said walking in. "If I lose my job then I'll come to you, sound good?"
"Then that would be great" he smiled.

"So what brings you here?" I asked. "No reason"
"N-no reason then what's the point in coming here in the first place," I said staring at him. "You should have gone to his house instead," I said under my breath.

"Who's house?" tilting his head "Kirishima's house you idiot! The person you hang out with" I yelled.

"Ohh someone's getting jealous ha" he grinned at me "n-no I'm not jealous! Jeez just stop with this jealous thing your on about it's starting to piss me off!!" I walked towards the couch and closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Half an out later, I heard my alarm clock go off but as I reached it Bakugo turned it off for me. "Sleep a bit more I will wake you up in half an hour. Plus it's too early for you to get ready," he said covering my eyes with his hands to keep them shut.
"Fine but you better not make me late to work" I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

After half an hour was over it was 7:30 and Bakugo shook me by my shoulder to wake up. I woke up a bit dizzy from the shake and got up to get ready.

Bakugo's POV

After letting myself into her house, Y/N went to the couch and fell asleep and before I could even say anything I sat across from her and watched her sleep.

I got bored so I took out my phone and went through my social media and so on. Time went by and Y/N phone rang. I turned it off before Y/N could reach it

I made her sleep a bit more so she wouldn't be tried at as she sometimes sleeps during lessons. As time was almost near, I went to wake her up but as I took the blanket off her face 'she's drooling ha. I should probably take a quick pic of her as she looks really cute' I thought as I quickly and quietly took a picture and then woke her up.

After she got up and went to change her clothes I looked back at the picture 'now I'm going to get you back from earlier' I thought before putting my phone away.

Y/N's POV

I came downstairs and saw Bakugo smirking at something on his phone but I just shrugged it off and went up to him. "Do you want to stay here or do you want to go home?" I asked getting my phone off the coffee table

"I'll stay here plus I told my old hag I was going to be staying at your house" he immediately responded.

"Umm ok then I will be back at half four so see yah" I waved goodbye and walked off to work

At work, everything was normal, people coming in ordering and leaving.

After all the workers left, I cleaned the tables and the floors with a broom that was pretty dirty from the brush area like it hadn't been cleaned or gotten a new one.

After cleaning, I got the key and was about to lock it but before I could walk out of the door a skinny looking guy with all black clothes except his red shoes with a hoodie on him not showing his face but could tell that he had light blue hair that was sticking out from his hoodie.

"Excuse me but it's close," I said trying to get him out of the shop. "Just get me something solid to eat and a small cup of hot chocolate" he demanded.

I did what he said and as I did that he placed some money on the counter using his four fingers to hold the note in his hand which was odd but thought it had to do something with his quirk so I shrugged it off.

"Do you want it on the go or here" I smiled "well seeing that the shop is closed I will take it on the go" he chuckled at my stupid question and I put a chocolate muffin with a creamy white delight taste inside the muffin in a container and put it in a bag and handed it to him.

As he was leaving I ran up to him and gave him his change "umm thanks" he left without me saying your welcome.

I walked out of the door and locked it before leaving. Halfway through the street, the lights turned off so I couldn't see anything. I turned my phone's torch and walked off while it was still dark.

I felt someone stalking me but when I turned around no one was there but I could smell someone. It wasn't the guy from the cafe but someone who has a sort of familiar scent but I couldn't pinpoint who's it was.

I shrugged it off as it might be someone who's going home from work like me.

I walked towards my door and quickly walked inside.

Not turning on the lights, I stared out the window and what I saw made my blood run cold, there standing was a figure of someone coming out the bushes from the neighbour across my house.

The figure stood there staring at my house. I moved back in case the figure saw me look through the blinds. I walked closer to the window again but the black figure disappeared.

My heart was beating so fast that I could hardly breathe. I ran up the stairs to my room and saw that Bakugo was asleep so I quickly and quietly changed my clothes to a dark green, short sleeve top and black shorts with a bit of orange all around the waistband.

I ran downstairs to check the front and back door was double-locked and the windows were closed and too and the upstairs windows.

I climbed in bed next to Bakugo and wrapped my arms around him to make me feel safe.

END OF CHAPTER 10

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😁