SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)

A/N
This is not part of the plot
So anyway enjoy this special chapter
And there will be smut and it will start when you see this 🔞🔞🔞
if you want to skip it then scroll down until you get to this 💝💝💝 To read the last part of the story.

BTW this will be my first time that I'm writing smut so sorry if it's bad.

Y/N's POV

Tomorrow is the day of Bakugo's birthday and I was panicking. I didn't get a present for him. So I decided to go to Izuku for help.

I knocked on the door and Inko answered it. "Oh, hi Y/N, fancy seeing you here. Are you here to see Izuku?" She asked smiling as always.

"Yeah I wanted to ask him something," I asked smiling back.

"Okay, he's in his room," she said pointing towards the door.

I walked in, took off my shoes and put on some blue slippers, and knocked on Izuku's door.

"It's opened," he said telling me to come in. "Hey, Izuku!" I smiled walking towards him.

"Izuku I need your help it's Bakugo's birthday tomorrow and I don't know what to get him" I grabbed his arms and made a puppy face which he blushed bright red.

"Oh well I haven't got him anything and I was going to go in two hours but let's go together instead yeah" I jumped up and thanked Izuku.

Izuku got ready and took some of his savings out of a green metal box that also had a lock on it.

We walked to the mall to see if we could find anything that Bakugo would like.

Since I'm his girlfriend, I wanted to get him something special, something that he likes, like two things in one.

'So I know he likes spicy things but what else does he like' as I was thinking Izuku tapped my shoulder "umm Y/N your mumbling"

"Oh sorry, Izuku I guess I've got your habit of mumbling hehe" I laughed nervously and we both browsed around store to store.

I then got bored and went on my social media and check on Bakugo's account to give me some idea on what to get him.

I found a picture of a beautiful scenery and I looked at the bottom of the picture and it said 'went out to mountain climb for peace and quiet'

Bakugo didn't write his name but wrote lord explosion murder and wrote for his username as king.explosion.murder so that he can keep his identity a secret from all his classmates.

If anyone would try to find his account then the first thing that they're going to search for is his name. They wouldn't even expect that his username is 'king.explosion.murder'.

The only people that I knew that were following him were Kirishima and Izuku because Mitsuki demanded him to let Izuku follow him for some reason. The two boys kept his secret from everyone about his social media since they think he doesn't have one. Plus Bakugo put it on private so he can see which people he wants to accept their request and stuff.

I walked home empty-handed while Izuku got him a t-shirt that said BOOM and an explosion was behind the word.

It was still light outside but I couldn't be bothered to find anything from the mall so I tried to find something good online.

Searching and searching and finally, I had found something that he likes and it comes with next day delivery for free. I felt so much joy that I got ready again and went to the nearest convenience store and got a double chocolate flavour pocky for later on as a second gift.