Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria eating f/f with Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero and Mina.

After I was finished I kept getting an unknown call from someone in the United Kingdom.

"What's wrong Y/N?, you've been staring at your phone for some time now," Sero asked with a worried expression.

"Oh, it's nothing I'm just umm...waiting for a call haha" I nervously laughed while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, then why do you look so worried?" Mina asked. "No reason" I laughed nervously again then got up to leave.

"I'll see you guys later" I walked out quickly before anyone of them could stop me.

I walked out of the cafeteria and to the 1-A waiting room. As soon as I took out my phone a notification popped up.

I clicked on it and it read 'we're coming for you'

A shiver went down my back as I read that. It almost made me want to throw up my lunch.

'Could this be my parents...no it can't be, I changed my phone number. Then could it be Shigeo playing a prank'

After thinking about it for a minute, I realised that I never gave him my phone number 'is he some sort of hacker or something'

I then texted the unknown number.

💥🔥💥🔥

Y/N:
who are you?

???:
you'll find out soon enough.

Y/N:
what does that mean?

???:
I'm coming for you!

Y/N:
that doesn't answer my fucking question you fucking piece of shit.
seen

💥🔥💥🔥

I turned my phone off as this creep didn't respond to my last message and I put my phone down shaking about this creep that was coming for me.

I took a deep breath and put my phone away in my locker.

It was nearly time to go back so I headed to the bathroom to wash my face as my face started to sweat up.

As I got there, nobody was there so I took my time to wash off and I dried my face with a paper towel. I was about to leave but I went to one of the bathroom stalls to check my underwear. 'Huh it's clean, I should put some tissue just in case my period comes during the one-on-one battle'

I got some tissues and folded it up neatly and placed it in my underwear. Today was the day I was supposed to be on my period but I'm guessing that it's going to be late.

I heard Present Mic which reminded me to head back quickly.

I practically sprinted my way out but as I turned a corner I saw six orange-coloured outfits on all of the girls in 1-A

"H-hey why are you wearing that?" I asked catching my breath from the run.

"Where were you?, we've been looking all over for you, I had already made an outfit for you" Momo sighed that I couldn't wear the outfit as we were now on our way out.

"Oh sorry, I was in the bathroom but that doesn't answer my question, why the heck are you guys wearing those cheerleading outfits?" I asked again.