Chapter 46

Y/N's POV

I got up from the feeling of someone's hand holding mine.

I opened my eyes to see Bakugo sleeping next to me. I looked around but I wasn't in the nurse's office but in my room.

"Bakugo...hey Bakugo wake up" I shake him lightly until he wakes up.

"Mmm...ugh, finally your awake!" He let go of my hand and got up from my bed and left.

I sighed 'wow no apology about what happened? What's the point in even trying' I closed my eyes.

I suddenly heard the door open and closed and then the sound of the lock.

I looked towards him to see that he had something behind his back.

"I'm s-sorry" he pulled out a heart-shaped box of chocolates and a rose on top of the box.

He grabbed my wrist which he burnt with his quirk and kissed it.

The mark was still there and it needed a few days or so for it to fully heal.

"I'm really sorry about what I did. I can't control my anger. Can you forgive me" His eyes looked as if he was about to cry?

"...I forgive you" I leaned in towards his face and kissed his cheeks.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked.

"4:49 pm"

My eyes widened "shit I'm going to be late for work"

I got up and wore something comfy. "Y/N you're injured you can't go," Bakugo said as he was trying to get me back into bed.

"Sorry, Bakugo but I need to go!" I got my things and went out.

💥🔥💥🔥

As I arrived at the bakery, I saw Erza holding a wet paper towel on her cheek.

"Are you okay? what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, I'm fine just some costume asking about where you were and when I told him I didn't know he began to get aggressive" Himeko came with the first aid kit and began to treat her deep cut.

Himeko's quirk can heal others like recovery girls but she uses her hands to touch the injuries to make them better.

After she was done she began to wipe away the dry blood with a wet cotton ball.

"So what did the man look like?" I asked curious about who he is.

"Well, he had "H/C hair and E/C eyes oh and a boy was waiting for him outside the shop too. I think he was maybe 11 or 12 years old" she explained.

I knew exactly who he was.

He's probably looking for me now but I'm not sure why.

After that, we all began to do our work. I started to roll the dough to make doughnuts for an order.

After it was done I made the frosting and added it to the doughnut with rainbow sprinkles.

I placed it away to cool down and for the frosting to dry.

Once the person arrived to pick up the order I placed the doughnuts in a box and gave it to them as they gave the payment.

🔥💥🔥💥

As I was done with work I headed back to Bakugo's place with three extra doughnuts that I made for them.

They were in different styles.