Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

Sleeping peacefully in the middle of my double-size bed. I was having the most scariest dream I had ever had in my entire life and it almost felt real.

I was in the arena facing Bakugo. I didn't know what got into me as I was speeding towards him and transforming into my half dragon form and used my left hand to scratch him from his face to his chest with my sharp claws with only one strike and I used my right hand to ignite my flames to try and push him out of the arena.

But when I came back to my senses I realised what I had done.

I felt as if I woke up from a nightmare like someone controlled me and now they stopped controlling me so that I could see what I have done.

Everyone around me gasped. I saw blood all over my left hand. All my classmates gave me a shocked look, more like a disgusting look than a shocked look. I turned my head to look towards Bakugo, who was on the ground blood dripping out of his body and half of his body burned from my flames.

I ran towards him trying to reach him but as I was running I couldn't reach him. It was as if I was on a treadmill.

Running and running as fast as I could but Bakugo's body slowly moved further away until he disappeared from my life and all I could see was darkness all around me.

In the darkness, I could see a bright white light in the distance. I sprinted towards that light to see that I was in the medical room and I saw Bakugo getting treated by recovery girl as she kissed his cheek.

I smiled as I saw him feeling almost all better, his scars were completely healed. Recovery girl walked out of the room and I heard running footsteps coming into the room and I saw Hannya coming into the room. She walked past me but turned around as she gave me a devilish grin and then turned back towards Bakugo with fake tears coming from her eyes and ran towards him crying.

"Bakugo I told you not to be with her, she's a crazy bitch she tried to kill you" she sniffed hugging Bakugo.

Bakugo hugged her back "you're right...I'll break up with her" Bakugo cupped her cheeks and pulled her for a long passionate kiss. My heart dropped seeing them kiss.

All of a sudden I heard multiple footsteps, it was the whole class, they came to see how Bakugo was doing and they saw both of them still kissing. The two blushed as everyone went closer to the bed, everyone passed through me as I was a ghost.

"OMG are you two together now" Mina jumped up and down smiling brightly. "Oh, I guess we are, right Katsuki?" Hannya smiled at him.

'What the hell!? Now she's calling him by his first name that bastard" I rubbed away the tears coming from my eyes.

I looked up to see that everyone could now see me. Kirishima walked up to me and snarled at me "apologise NOW!!!"

I understood what he meant so I bent down "Bakugo I'm soo sorry about what happened I...I didn't know what got into me"

"It's fine I forgive you BUT I'm breaking up with you" Bakugo glared at me as I stood up straight.

Everyone then glared at me and Hannya's dark blue eyes widened and she smiled like a psychopath.

💥🔥💥🔥

Waking up from the sound of my phone buzzing, my whole body shaking with fear and tears already trickling down my face. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone from my desk while wiping my warm salty tears away. I checked the time and my eyes widened "crap I'm going to be late"

I stood up and quickly got dressed, I decided I wasn't going to wear a blazer and also not bring a bag since we weren't going to do class work. After all, it was the sports festival.