Chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

As Y/N left the conversation the class was over and everyone was going home.

Deku was the only one left in the classroom. I walked up to Deku and grabbed the book that he was holding and exploded it and threw it out the window.

"Hey, where's Y/N? Oh wait she's not here to protect you" I said with a smirk. "If I were you I wouldn't even apply for U.A" I walked out of the room as Deku shivered from my threat.

Y/N's POV

It was time that Izuku would be coming home so I decided to make his favourite food, Katsudon.

I heard the news that one student was captured by a villain and none of the heroes didn't do anything and another school kid tried to save him.

I didn't check the TV screen as it wasn't too important as I was busy cooking. Inko would also be back from her work so I made some extra for her.

As Izuku came home he seemed happy. "Why are you so happy today? Did something amazing happen?"

"Oh well it's nothing, I'm just thinking that I should start training if I want to get into U.A and also I can get in shape," he said smiling widely.

"Oh okay well I making Katsudon so take a shower and it might be ready by the time you get out," I said as he nodded and rushed to his room to get a clean pair of clothes.

💥🔥💥🔥

It's finally August.

It's been five months now since that day. Izuku has been leaving me alone and not telling me where he goes. I sometimes feel left out just like what my fake friends would do.

Sometimes I would always catch Izuku using a handgrip during class.

I wanted to train with Izuku but he told me that it was training that he had to do alone. So I had to train alone to get even stronger.

It was summer break and I was walking home from work but then a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned my head to see Bakugo "Hey I heard you're applying for U.A high" he said squeezing my shoulder. "Umm...yeah I am, do you have a problem with that" I pushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm the only one in this shitty school who's going to go to U.A so if I were you I wouldn't even apply or I will blow you up! Got it" he said walking away without letting me speak.

"If you blow me up then wouldn't that make you a villain and not a hero," I said but Bakugo was already far away so he couldn't have heard me.

As I was walking slowly, there was a huge house that was for sale. The prize was really cheap. I got my phone and took a picture of the number in case I might want to live there. This was because all the apartments that I've seen were very expensive.

I did want to live next to Izuku's apartment because there was an empty apartment but a young couple took it before I could have a chance to see the prize and inside the place too.

As I got back, I saw Izuku opening the door which I ran before he could close the door. "Hey Izuku, how's your training going?"

"It's going pretty good, I feel strong already" he chuckled as we both walked inside.

Time flashed before our eyes as it was time for the U.A exam to start and I walked in the school's huge door and sat in my seat which was next to Bakugo and Bakugo was sitting next to Izuku.

I was going to walk with Izuku, to U.A, but he ran off somewhere very early. I thought he went to U.A but when I arrived, he was nowhere to be seen.