Prologue

In a seemingly endless mountain range, two figures stood at the peak, both looking at the other with bloodshot eyes.

"To think that you'd be able to see the heavenly ancestor's daughter" A middle aged looking man said wearing a disgusted expression on his face.

"Bah, why are you angry she obviously enjoyed it" A youth that seemed to be in his early twenties said with a smug look on his face.

"You..."

The middle aged man was left speechless at the display of the young man, he nearly spat blood out of anger.

"Hey! What's with that look, she said that you weren't satisfying her so I helped her out" the youth continue with his shameless words. "You should be happy your wife has such a good friend".

"You..." The middle aged man was once again left speechless by the shameless display in front of him.

"This... If you don't die today lemme know why!" The middle aged man screamed as he charged towards The youth.

"Why are you calling me you, let them know my name" the youth then turned to nowhere and spoke "Hi!!! I'm Su Yang, that guy that banged the heavenly ancestor's daughter".

However as Soon as he said those words he immediately cursed "Fuck me! I said I wasn't going to reveal my identity". Su Yang then turned to the middle aged man and smirked "I have to keep my dignity, you understand right?"

The enraged expression on the middle aged man summed it up as he performed a hand seal while Su Yang continued to talk shamelessly.

Heaven's path sword scriptures!

A giant sword formed in mid air making Su Yang shudder, it magnificent light shone as to further emphasize it's glory.

"Heh! If you want to fight me then you better go all out" Su Yang said disdainfully as he took out a two finger long pith black sword.

He wants to fight me, his daddy with a mere celestial art, I'll show him his place!

Ten thousand sword scriptures!

Two pitch swords immediately formed, enveloping his thin black swords.

Ripples in the flow of qi occured as Su Yang leaped and slashed at the middle aged man.

"This is what you get for disvirgining her!" Su Yang screamed as he advanced unhindered towards the middle aged man who was stupefied with shock.

The heavenly sword which was approaching Su Yang shuddered as it dissipated.

Two black immortal glows replaced the swords that were flying towards the middle aged man.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

Two marks immediately appeared on his body as blood gushed out of it, however he didn't seem to mind. He could just point his trembling fingers at him.

"You learnt the forbidden Ten Thousand Sword Scriptures!" The middle aged man exclaimed in shock but it was soon turned into a grin.

"Very well then, I initially thought this fight would be one sided but... I guess I shall have some fun!" The last part was said in such a cold voice that Goosebumps appeared on his hands.

I own the dao! Scriptures of heaven and Earth!

A giant hurricane appeared from heaven and Earth. It's ever-present glory was felt as a strong white glow was emitted from it.

Su Yang stood in the distance seemingly unaffected by everything as he smiled to himself. His thin black sword appeared on his hand as he relentlessly charged towards the hurricane.

"He's actually charging forward"

"Does he have a death wish?"

"The hurricane contains the force from heaven while his sword is born from darkness, if they collide then..."

Suddenly silence ruled over the area. Ten figures suddenly appeared from the back of the mountain peak as they looked at what would be the shortest fight between two immortals.

"Ah! You plebs wouldn't understand". A calm voice suddenly sounded from the back of the spectators causing them to jolt. "He isn't aiming to come out of this battle alive, he simply wants to... kill!"

Although these words may seem ordinary, the spectators immediately had a grave expression. If Su Yang aimed to kill the middle aged man by using the repulsion of darkness and light wouldn't that mean that they would also die as a result of the acting forces.

"Quick get out of my way!"

"Motherfucker! If you don't leave my front right now!"

"Bitch! Get away from me"

And like that ten figures stumbled away from where they were previously standing, each of them flew in different directions.

"They could have just used the teleportation formation". A youth that looked about twenty years old seemingly formed from nothing. He let out a dejected sigh as he muttered "I wasn't able to get my revenge in this life either, welp! Off to the next one".

As soon as he said that countless tiny dots encircled his body as they gradually dispersed leaving nothing behind.

Meanwhile...

Su Yang had already arrived in front of the hurricane and slashed out with all his might. Particles of darkness merged with the will of destruction escaped his body and entered the hurricane which shuddered and turned into a vortex of dark energy which was filled with light.

"Hahaha! I guess I won't die with any regret now" Su Yang said softly as he released all the acting forces of darkness in his body.

The middle aged man stared at him blankly before admiration was shown in his eyes, however it was only for a brief moment before it was replaced with hatred.

Boom!

An heaven shaking explosion occurred as two figures were sent flying into the sky. Each of the figures were covered with blood and missing some body.

That was how long it took what would be known as the greatest battle in the history of the entire world to end... not even up to five seconds.