Chapter 29: Half Demonic Awakening Realm

The purple coloured mist had shaped into a sword which was held firmly by Alan as he charged towards Xlas. A thousand feet sword glow formed and slashed at Xlas who had a grave expression on his face.

'How did this bastard understand the concept of Yin and Yang so soon. It took me five months just to grasp it'

He stared at the sword glow that was approaching him ad smirked. It seemed like for the first time in years, he would truly enjoy himself in a fight.

"Since you have forced me to use my full strength you should be proud" Xlas said as he deactivated a seal inside his body.

The dragon silhouette that had been placed behind Alan awaiting an order suddenly turned more lifelike. It appearance had began to resemble a red coloured serpent like dragon that swung its tail at Alan who could barely react before he felt a stinging pain on his back.

The force of the strike sent Alan flying a considerable distance away. His landing on the floor caused a small human shaped hole to be formed. Alan spat out a mouthful of blood as he stared at Xlas. His back contained a messy wound which blood poured out of.

At that moment, the demon slaying sword that hung on Alan's back suddenly vibrated. The tiny figure of a phoenix that had purple flames. It flew around before rushing into Alan's chest. Alan then felt an incredible burst of energy which made his cultivation to reach the tenth layer of the aura discipleship realm.

His body immediately burst into purple coloured flames shocking Xlas. According to his knowledge only a person in the demonic awakening realm would be able to undergo the demonic transformation. This meant that apart from cultivation Alan could be very well considered a demonic awakening realm expert

Alan had an imperial appearance as he looked to be burning making him look like a hell hound of some sort. His eyes that had turned purple burned with battle intent as he charged at Xlas while wielding the demon slaying sword. From afar he looked like a Kun Peng flying into the distant cosmos.

A vortex suddenly appeared on the blade of the sword and started sucking all the sources of qi in the surroundings. Alan then swung the demon slaying sword with all his might resulting in a thousand and one feet sword glow appearing and slashing at Xlas. From afar it looked like a giant vessel had charged at a meaningless being.

The black sword in Xlas's hand shuddered before it was swung by Xlas. White arcs formed in the air and two strange looking balls of light escaped from it. They were azure and cyan respectively. The two balls of light circled each other before they merged forming a giant ball of light that clashed with the sword glow that was sent in his direction.

A small explosion occurred sending Alan and Xlas a considerable distance away. Both parties spat out a mouthful of blood as they struggled to get back on their feet. They both had pale faces but had imperious appearances.

Man and sword become one!

The demon slaying sword that rested in Alan's hand shuddered and let out a blinding glow before it turned into countless dots of light which entered Alan's chest. It was truly a sight to behold, except for Xlas's contorted face which kept twitching.

'Who exactly is this brat?'

Xlas could not help but ask himself. When the fight started, he had been fighting a ninth layer aura discipleship realm expert, so how the fuck did he reach such a level of power. It was as if his strength kept increasing as the fight went on.

What Xlas didn't notice was the illusionary figure of a phoenix flying towards him, even the giant dragon that waited at the back of Alan had subconsciously bowed his head when he saw this phenomenon.

The giant phoenix stood right in front of Xlas and before he could react passed through his body leaving a disgusting bird like hole. At last, such a grueling battle had come to an end.

[No, seriously this was probably the most difficult chapter for me to write]

Alan walked over to Xlas's carcass covered in blood. He had a pale face and his clothes had torn off,\except the part that covered his little brother. He scanned his body briefly and found something on his hand.

"Ha-ha! I've struck it rich, who knew that this fool was so rich" Alan had a toothy grin on his face as he removed a storage bracelet from Xlas's had.