Chapter 3: Going To Train

"Shameless!"

"Utterly despicable!"

"Fucking bastard!"

Cries of fury rung out almost immediately making Alan clutch his head. In the end he decided to give up on his little mission and jumped down from the fence, but even then it seemed that the girls were not satisfied.

"Lecher!"

"Coward!"

"You better pray that we don't cross paths!"

"Motherfucker, you better pray that I dont see you"

Alan had a wicked smile on his face as he walked away from the wall while reminiscing about his little experience a brief while ago, he did not notice when he suddenly bumped into a hard flesh like surface.

Pah!

A crisp slapping was all that was heard before a five finger mark glowed valiantly on Alan's face. If one looked in front of him, they would see Donovan with an angry expression plastered all over his face.

"You lecher! When did I teach you to be staring at naked girls!" Donovan started talking in a hushed tone, after all it would be best if the incident was kept between them.

"I was seeking the Dao!" Alan's voice sounded firm and confident.

"You this fool, I always knew that you were a problem ever since that little stunt you pulled when you were born!"

"Then why didn't you kill me" Alan retorted as he started walking away.

"You can't leave like that I'm talking to you!" Donovan yelled furiously as Alan immediately stopped in his tracks and suddenly started banging his head on the floor.

"You're right! My actions were stupid!" Alan's guilty pleas made Donovan calm down a little.

"That's more like..." However the next words that came out of Alan's mouth made Donovan want to cry.

"Next time, I won't get caught!" Alan said to himself fiercely and clenched his fists making it seem like a goal that must be achieved by all means.

"It's all my fault" Donovan muttered as he was momentarily dazed "I should've killed him"

"Uh, so I  was wondering if I could go to the mountains to train" Alan spoke slowly to Donovan who just kept repeating the same words over and over again.

"It's all my fault ... I should've killed him"

"Ahem! As I was saying, I'd like to go to the mountains to train" Alan says unconcerned by his fathers little trance, after all it wasn't the first time.

"You damned brat! Alright, go to the mountains and until the day of the selection, I don't want to see you in this house anymore!" Donovan's chest was heaving as he vented his anger.

Alan just stood there a little shocked until he just went towards the gate and left the magnificent compound.

***

Meanwhile...

Somewhere within The Unlimited Sky Manor...

"Mmn, is it true that Alan has left the Unlimited Sky Manor?" A boy that looked about the age of sixteen asked a burly looking man, a ferocious glint was easily seen in his eyes.

"Yes sir, we saw him leave about an half ago. It's most likely that he is headed towards  the mountains to train" The burly man replied almost immediately as if he were afraid of keeping the youth waiting.

"Then the mountains shall be his burial grounds" The youth said coldly as him and three other figures walked out of the room.

***

From afar a small figure could be seen rapidly approaching what would seem like an endless chain of mountains.

If one looked closer they could see the excitement on his face as he hurriedly approached the mountains. When was the last time that Alan had the chance to kill something?

As he entered the mountain range, he was greeted with the scent of fresh blood which made him smile. He had really waited so long for this day.

'Roar!'

Unfortunately Alan wouldn't have much tome to reminisce about the past before heard a beast roar. Truly the Unlimited Sky mountains, he had barely even entered when he heard the roar.

A large bear about two humans tall immediately appeared from the back of a huge roar situated just beside Alan who subconsciously moved away from his position.

"Damnit bear! Why did you have to come out, now I have to kill you" Alan said displeased.

The bear looked at him with disdain in its eyes. Even though its cultivation was only comparable to a seventh layer aura discipleship realm expert, it had the advantage of the strength of his flesh and his bloodline powers.

A white mist began to form around the bear before it formed a claw like shape and slashed towards Alan.

"Hmph! Show off, let's see what it has say about my boundless sword strike!"

A blinding sword light immediately shone from Alan's sword forming a crescent shape. The silver light started to advance unhindered towards the bear who had a grave expression on its face.

From when the crescent had been materializing, it had sensed the boundless amount of sword intent that it contained so it had decided to run away,  however the speed of formation and the speed at  which it approached it was all too shocking giving it no time at all to react.

Whish!

The crescent light effortlessly beheaded the bear leaving its corpse laying in a pool of blood. Alan bent down and picked a crystal like object from its neck and kept it inside his storage belt before he continued advancing