Chapter 1: Abnormality

From the distance it seemed like an island was floating on a sea of nothingness, however upon further inspection one would find that it was actually a continent.

Deep into the forbidden continent a city stood tall at the center, countless figures were bustling in and out of the city giving it a lively appearance.

At the edge of the city a giant manor proudly stood tall, it had an ancient appearance and a certain kind of aura that told you it was better than you in many ways.

"Pull!"

"Mmmm!"

"Pull, just a little more!"

"Mmmm!"

In a sub structure countless figures were walking back and forth  in front of a room. In the middle of them all was a man that seemed to be in his late twenties. He had brownish red hair and a muscular build with gem like eyes.

If one were to look closer they would see that in his eyes contained worry and possibly a sign of grief. As the patriarch of the unlimited sky family it was very unusual to see him like this, however this was the state of every man whose wife is about to give birth.

Creak

The door opened and a middle aged woman walked in with a confused expression on her face. She did not know whether to be happy or sad.

The middle aged man upon seeing her expression started imagining the worst as he hurriedly walked towards her and bombarded her with many questions.

"How is my wife!"

"Has she given birth!"

"Did she have any complications"

"Why do you have such an expression on your face"

The middle aged woman could only look at him while trying to talk, however words could not come out. It was only after a minute of shuddering continuously that she managed  to speak.

"Congratulations to patriarch, he has another handsome son" the middle aged woman finally forced the words out of her mouth

The middle aged man heaved a sigh of relief then turned to the middle aged woman with a questioning gaze. If his wife gave birth to a son then why did she look like that, was there anything wrong with his son? Even worse, did his wife die?

"Um, actually Young Master did not cry when he came out" the middle aged woman said slowly as she waited the middle aged mans face.

"So? Why not just spank him?" the patriarch sounded indifferent.

"Actually we already spanked him and he still didn't cry" the middle aged woman said again this time the with a little more confidence.

"Alright, I guess I'll just have to spank him myself" the patriarch said then walked inside the room which his wife was in labor.

***

"Hmmm, seems like I am indeed reborn" a tiny baby voice said inside the room leaving the patriarch astounded.

"Ah! Father, what kind of name is Alan, I don't like it. I want something like Shen Jian  or Long Fei" the baby voice sounded again.

If one were to look closer they would find that the source of the voice was actually a baby that had been isolated on one side of the room.

"What the fuck is that thing!" the patriarch's loud voice exploded as soon as he entered the room.

"Donovan, that is our son" a pleasant female voice replied. The source was a pale faced woman who seemed to be in her early twenties, her rounded face combined with her dried alluring lips made her a peculiar sight.

"Oh thank God, I thought that I was never going to say fuck again" the baby actually sounded relieved to see his father curse at him at that moment.

"Ahem! I am an immortal from another plane of existence. In my crazed obsession of avenging my lover, I committed what is known as suicide, as I have reincarnated in this world my goal is to end the Dao Enlightenment Sect" the calmness from the baby when he said all these words baffled everyone.

Committed suicide?

Reincarnated?

Dao Enlightenment Sect?

Hang on, is a baby supposed to be talking?

Upon seeing the reactions of everyone present, Su Yang immediately understood something; he was not in a world where such occurrences happened so for now he would have to keep everything about him reincarnating to himself.

"Hehe, everything you saw and heard now is nothing but your imagination. When you snap out of your trance you shall see me in my true form"

What happened after that would've shocked everyone if they remembered what took place before. There was Su Yang in his mother's hand crying like a normal baby. At that moment, it seemed as if everyone present had already forgotten about his abnormality.

However, only Donovan stood there with a strange expression on his face. Why was it him of all people that had a child like this?