Chapter 13: Alan is so cool

Kokivo seemed to have sensed an intense gaze staring at him before he paused and saw Alan's face. He smiled before walking towards the elevator like structure which lifted him onto the square ring like platform. His smile however wasn't warm; it was instead telling Alan that he hadn't forgotten about the map incident.

At that point, Kokivo didn't need any help in getting into the Unlimited Sky Clan, however the price was seen as expensive to him which was why he resorted into trying to fool Alan instead. However as luck would have it, it was Alan whom he tried to fool!

A bell chime suddenly sounded indicating that another fight was about to start.

Kokivo stood inside the ring opposite a boy that looked about sixteen years of age. He had long black hair and had a very muscular figure. The aura released from him also showed that he had reached the perfected aura discipleship realm.

A black dagger appeared on his hand as he looked at Kokivo. Killing intent evident in the depths of his eyes hidden with the calm look on his face.

God of dagger slash!

An incomprehensible aura immediately burst out of the dagger forming an illusionary figure who howled and charged towards Kokivo who had a calm expression on his face as he brought out an ordinary looking saber which greatly shocked Alan.

It was the same saber that was used by the otherworldly monarch!

Scorching saber slash!

Similar to what happened when Alan used the demon slaying sword, fire encased the saber as Kokivo slashed at Stileto who immediately changed the course of his attack turning it into a defensive move. The illusionary figure stood in front of Stileto and was reshaped into a circular object meaning to be a shield against the incoming attack.

A hundred feet long saber glow encased with fire immediately appeared and slashed down relentlessly at the shield which shuddered before breaking apart. At the same time the hundred feet saber glow also dispersed.

Huaying Dagger Technique!

A giant dagger immediately shot up to the skies. If I weren't describing accurately then you'd all have thought it was a sword.

The giant dagger continued to release an overwhelming aura and shone brightly as if informing everyone of its glory. It then charged straight at Kokivo who simply snorted and swung the saber in his hands with all his power.

Whoosh!

A five hundred feet long saber glow immediately appeared from seemingly nothingness and hurried towards the gigantic dagger which skillfully manipulated time making it draw nearer to it. The crowd watched in awe as the two powerful forces collided with each other resulting in an anti shock  feature from the barrier which had unknowingly surrounded the ring.

Kokivo and Stileto immediately fell to the ground unconscious after feeling the forces of their moves  repelling. Their faces were pale as fresh blood spilled out of their mouth.

"This match has ended in a draw!" An authorized voice said as two figures hurriedly leaped onto the platform and waved his hand. A chill glow escaped and enveloped Kokivo and co healing them at a visible rate.

***

Soon it was Alan's turn again and he leaped onto the elevator like structure and arrived on the square ring. Opposite him was a boy that looked about eighteen years of age. His cultivation could be considered as a pseudo demon awakening realm as Alan knew fully well that the only reason why this youth wasn't in the demon awakening realm was the fact that he hadn't integrated with a demon beast.

Even so the distance between the aura discipleship realm and the demon awakening realm could be considered as the distance between heaven and earth, as so he couldn't be considered a match for a real demon awakening realm expert with his inferior and mediocre combat ability which made Alan underestimate him.

The bell chime that indicated the beginning of a match sounded soon after.

A thousand feet long crescent shaped fire immediately appeared from nothingness and slashed down relentlessly on the youth who almost had no time to react. He could only watch as the thousand feet long crescent shaped fire approached him and stopped suddenly in front of his neck.

"Alan is so cool!"

"Such awesomeness is absolutely unparalleled"

"If only I could be like him"

"I don't even mind him peeking at me again"

Such cries erupted all over the area, each of them praising Alan's awesomeness, however Alan stood in the square ring with a frown on his face. It wasn't that they weren't correct, it was just that none of them praised his handsomeness. After all if this were a real fight, then it would have been a one hit kill.