Chapter 2: I Was Seeking The Dao!

Thirteen years had already passed since the horrible incident known as Alan's birth.

During this period, he had managed to learn a few things about this unknown plane of existence. 

There existed ten continents , each of them further divided into regions, zones and provincial areas. The continent he is in presently is known as the Chaos Continent which could be considered the least powerful among all the continents.

The Chaos Continent was divided into two regions that was controlled by the two major families. The flaming sun family and the boundless sword sect.

Each of them had branches scattered across the entire regions in order to enable them recruit talented geniuses, and in five days they would come again.

Alan was currently in the training yard pondering about the fact that he would have to start his cultivation all over again after nearly reaching the peak in his past life. He heaved a soft sigh as he picked up his sword and looked at his front.

"Okay, I'm ready" Alan said to a figure in front of him.

The figure had a huge muscular build with flaming red hair, his appearance looked similar to Alan yet so different. He touched the fine hair above his lips as a hammer flew onto his palms.

"Alright, don't say I did not warn you, I've been cultivating two years before you" The figure said in a calm, mature voice.

"Heh! Two years and you're still in the Aura Discipleship Realm, to think your cultivation speed was that slow" Alan said mockingly.

"You... Just hurry up and attack so I can get this over with" The seemingly matured and calm demeanor was replaced by an impatient and hasty one in an instant.

Boundless Sword Scriptures!

Alan  charged towards Alex firmly gripping the sword in his hand. The shiny silver glow on the sword suddenly turned into a crescent shaped ray of light as it slashed at Alex who nodded slightly.

Bang!

Alex smashed his hammer on the ground resulting in blue rays of light shooting out of the cracks that resulted from the hammer hitting the floor.

Each of the rays of light suddenly started moving to form a shield which firmly stood in front of Alex protecting him from the sword strike.

"Well, you were good at blocking the decoy" Alan said calmly however at as he continued his voice turned sinister "But there are actually two parts to the attack"

Two thin crescent shaped silver lights suddenly appeared from seemingly nothingness and rushed towards Alex who was covered in sold sweat.

Ancient Hammer Technique!

Blinding blue colored rays of light shot out from the hammer and formed together to make a net which was able to enclose one of the two slashed that approached him. He turned towards the other one and struck at it with his hammer successfully repelling it.

"Huu!"

 Although those actions might have looked simple, each and every one of them actually required a lot of effort from Alex. Even though he was two stages higher than Alan in cultivation, he was no longer confident about defeating him in a one on one fight.

"That damned bastard! If only he hadn't sealed my cultivation!" Alex muttered under his breath as he left the training ground leaving.

Alan, having nothing to do turned to his left and a wicked smile appeared on his face when he saw the tall black wall that was not too far from him.

'What's wrong there, if I were at my pinnacle then they would be begging for me to peek at them'

He scaled the fence and what a sight to behold. Countless girls standing naked in front of him, he had already even started to analyze all of them.

"That one has small tits, but her big butt can make up for it"

"That one seems like a figure eight"

"That one's a bit too fat, but manageable"

As he continued to mumble those words, he didn't notice a pale faced girl that looked at his figure analyzing the spectacles. At first she was confused on what to do, it was when she saw his gaze on her that she reacted fairly quickly.

"Lecher!!!"

At that moment countless of girls turned to the source and then the fence to see Alan's figure comfortably seated on the fence.

Scorching Palm!

Jade Claw!

Ten Thousand Beast  Strike!

Countless combat skills were hurled at him as he stood up and started dodging them nimbly, he even remembered to feign difficulty in order for them to increase their attacks.

"My oh my, their tits look even better when they're bouncing hahaha!" Alan laughed to himself further infuriating the girls who continued hurling a variety of attacks towards him.

"You bastard, what were you doing there!" A loud high pitched voice sounded from the distance.

"This... Well I was seeking the Dao" Alan said shamelessly as he started laughing hystericaly.