Chapter 20: Out In The Wilderness

Alan nodded signaling that he understood the task that his father had set him, he now understood that the time he had was truly limited. He had to increase his cultivation. Even for the reincarnate of an immortal, reaching the Spirit Realm in five years was still considered a task.

"Don't worry, even if I have to walk through fire, visit the gates of the yellow springs and..." Alan was about to continue his long speech of loyalty when he was interrupted by a pissed off Donovan.

"To hell with this shit, just get the fuck out of here!" Donovan immediately sent a palm out which smoothly connected with Alan's chest resulting in the latter being flung out of the room.

Bang!

Alan's body crashed on the wall resulting in few spider web like cracks surfacing. He looked towards Donovan's room and bowed slightly before he carried himself up and went to meet up with the black haired youth and others who had been selected into the Divine Justice College.

Everyone looked at him with utmost respect. He wasn't swayed by the hundred monster cores that the Divine Combat College had offered him, instead he had chosen to follow his dreams. Such decisiveness was completely unheard of.

The black haired youth looked like he wanted to cry when he saw the way the selected few looked at Alan. He had known fully well that the 'Demon Lord' had been the one to tell Alan to choose the Divine Justice College. If he hadn't used a forbidden to impersonate the Demon Lord he might have well called Alan the latest entry into the Divine Combat sect.

Alan meanwhile smiled when faced with the looks of worship and adoration from the crowd. It was as if they had finally seen his inner awesomeness. He had waited thirteen years for it to happen.

He then turned to look at Kyro who snorted and looked away. How was he supposed to mend the relationship between them if she continued giving him the cold shoulder? He had sensed some terrifying presence inside her previously making him come to the conclusion that having a hostile relationship with her wouldn't benefit him in any way.

'It seems that even my handsomeness isn't enough to bewitch her' Alan said to himself as he followed the black haired youth who has already started moving into the distance.

<><><>

From the distance a small crowd of individuals could be seen moving at a rapid pace towards an unknown distance. In their front was a black haired youth who rode a scarlet colored panther, beside him was a boy that looked about thirteen years of age. He had a nonchalant expression on his face as he stood on the back of a white tiger while staring into the distance.

Roar!

A soft roar came out of the mouths of the tiger and panther simultaneously. The black haired youth then turned towards Alan who had an excited expression on his face and sighed. He had already begun to curse the Demon Lord in his heart. Of all people to choose as a successor, why did it have to be a shameless being like the person beside him?

"We are getting towards the deeper part of the blue wind forest. I have already sensed the auras of a few rank 1 demon beasts" Alan said making everyone look at him again. The respect in their eyes was also increasing at a rapid pace.

Not only is he so handsome, he is also quite knowledgeable too. If he hadn't spoken then they would have thought that they were still at the outskirts of the forest.

Soon the ground beneath them was rumbling and two lions flew out. Their mane was black along with the rest of their head area while their body had a rich golden color.

Such a contrast in body appearance made such an interesting yet disgusting sight. Alan then unsheathed his sword and fearlessly charged towards the two lions.

A thousand feet long sword glow immediately appeared from nothingness and slashed down at the two lions that seemed powerless to stop the attack. They could only watch as the sword glow penetrated their bodies and turned them into a bloody pool.

Alan then went towards the pool of blood and pulled out two blood covered crystal like objects and casually keeping them in his storage ring before climbing back on the tiger as if nothing had happened at all.

"Such strong fighting capabilities"

"He killed the both of them with just one strike"

"Handsomeness and awesomeness are a rare combination these days"

"If only I could be like him"

The black haired youth was already so close to crying at this point. Alan had known that the two lions were hiding at that exact spot the moment they got to this area, however he wanted to sell himself the more so he used one of his strongest attacks right away to make it seem like the two demon beasts were top notch.