Chapter 16: There Is No Need

The bell chime then sounded.

Immediately the temperature in the area drooped. A frosty aura coming from the girl  immediately spread out making everyone unconsciously shiver. The girl then gripped the handle of her sword tightly and charged at Alan.

Sword blizzard technique!

The girl immediately slashed out making blizzards of ice appear from thin air and form a crescent like shape before travelling at an unimaginable speed towards Alan who snorted and rapidly performed a hand seal.

Demonic blood chain!

A surge of blood Qi immediately occurred. Scarlet red mists had gathered and formed a chain which wrapped itself around the wrists of the girl who struggled to free herself.

Demonic blood Palm!

Alan pushed his right hand forward and the blood chain turned into a bloody mist before reshaping into a palm which connected with the face of the girl sending her flying into the edges of the square ring making Alan lift his brows.

'It seems like she's...'

However before he could complete that line of thought, the temperature inside the ring instantly dropped by large margin. The thin long sword in the hands of the girl started glowing as she immediately stood up and sprinted forward before slashing at Alan.

"Alan, you perverted bastard. I Kyro will not rest until I have completed my revenge!"

A giant illusionary figure immediately appeared in front of Kyro, holding what seemed to be a gigantic version of the thin long sword that she had in her hand. An icy glacier, followed by many others formed and were aimed at Alan's direction.

Blood shield!

Soon the scarlet red mist liquefied and formed a giant shield which blocked most of the attacks that were directed at Alan were blocked by the shield, however as the giant sword landed, the shield immediately shattered and Alan was forced back several steps before he spat out a mouthful of blood.

Determination shone in Alan's eyes as he looked at the girl who stood in front of him. Even though he had already lost the chance to be a specially recruited disciple, he wanted to have the privilege of choosing the college he wanted to attend. He didn't want to be forced into attending dome crappy weak college.

"To think you lasted this long against me, you've improved from last time" Alan said indifferently causing the cheeks of the girl to turn red. Anger visible in her eyes.

Immediately the vague picture of Alan laying her on his laps and spanking her butt appeared in her mind. She was struggling fiercely but to Alan they just felt like mosquitoes trying to push him. In the end, she could only endure as Alan spanked her in public.

However it did serve as a form of determination to Kyro. She had trained since that day with the idea of getting her revenge on this spoilt shameless scum that stood in front of her. Things were easy when she obtained the inheritance of the Ice Phoenix Immortal, but one of her top five moves only managed to send Alan a few steps back.

Phoenix Immortal Slash!

Immediately, an icy sword glow that was over a thousand feet long materialized from seemingly nothing and slashed towards Alan who had a bored expression on his face. He had initially planned on saving his trump cards to make the match a little bit more captivating but he ended up boring himself.

Whoosh!

In the blink of an eye, Alan had already brought out the demon slaying sword and slashed at the icy sword glow that was approaching him. A thousand feet long sword glow that exuded a demonic aura immediately appeared and collided with the icy sword glow resulting in a small explosion.

A red glow immediately outlined Alan's body as he strode towards where Kyro was standing and grabbed her legs making her appear upside down. He then raised his hands and began... spanking her butt!

Pah! Pah! Pah!

Crisp slapping sounds were heard throughout the area as Alan continued spanking Kyro's butt. The latter wriggled about in an attempt to free herself but all her efforts were in vain when met with Alan's strong grip.

"Shameless!"

"Have you no conscience!"

"You bastard, killing you wont sooth the displeasure in my heart"

"Ah! I never Knew Alan was such a genius"

"Of course! Forced pleasure. Ah, I've already learnt so much"

Mixed screams rung out as Alan continued to spank Kyro's butt until he eventually got bored and flung her out of the ring. He then spat out two mouthfuls of blood. His face was extremely pale and his consciousness fading. Fortunately the desire to bask in his glory made him stay awake.

"Uhh, whoever is fighting me after her better get up here before I loose consciousness" Alan said indifferently as he started begging people to come and fight him.

"There is no need" A calm voice immediately sounded leaving the place enshrouded with silence.