Chapter 7: I've Served My Punishment

The red haired youth sneered inwardly as he clenched his teeth and uttered a word. His plan was to snatch the inheritance from Alan as soon as he came to give him his share, after all he had a higher cultivation.

Alan felt like laughing his heart out. Did the red haired youth still take him for a naïve innocent child. He should thank the heavens if he even smelt the twenty percent that Alan had promised him.

'Bastard, since when have I Alan ever lost in this life. I'll make him cry blood for targeting me as an easy sheep'.

"I would also need about ten class one monster cores as a transportation  fee" Alan said sheepishly. He could feel the immense amount of energy coming from the red haired youth's spatial ring so in the end, he concluded that he was among those who stole his beast core.

[Ed note: The term rank one and class one beast cores means the same things. I cannot remember the order in which the author wrote it, however if you come across it do not be confused]

It wasn't like he was scamming him if anything, he was only collecting the beast cores that the red haired youth collected from him. If anything he was doing the red haired youth a favor since he allowed him to keep the rest as compensation.

'Yes, I'm so generous and also quite handsome. *Sigh* If only the girls could see this too' Alan lamented inwardly.

"Alright take these" The red haired youth said as he hurriedly passed him a handful of crystals as well as an old crumbled map.

Alan smiled as he collected the map and the monster cores before speeding off towards the distance. He wanted to make it that even if the red haired youth changed his mind, he would have a hard time finding him.

The red haired youth watched as Alan ran into the distance and a smile surfaced on his face. After confirming that Alan could no longer hear him, he began to laugh out loud.

"Foolish child thinks he's so wise, I Kokivo have never been cheated on in my entire life!" Kokivo said as he performed a hand seal, however his expression changed soon after.

"Damnit! How did he remove the seals so quickly?! How did he even know about the seals?!" Kokivo's recent arrogant demeanor had changed so quickly. He then stared at the path that Alan had taken with bloodshot eyes.

'Brat, if I don't kill you then my brother shall die by the worst possible way possible' Kokivo said inwardly as he ran towards the oath that Alan had taken.

Alan was running at the fastest speed which he could muster. Not far in front of him, one would be able to see the silhouette of a giant gate which towered the heavens. Countless figures entered and departed from the gate.

This was the entrance to the Unlimited Sky Clan!

Alan stepped inside the gate and saw the same giant structure that seemed as if it was going to reach the heavens. Its domineering presence seemed to say that the heavens was nothing compared to it.

At this time, a middle aged looking man was sitting cross legged inside an unknown location. A brief white colored light had outlined his body giving him a peerless appearance. If one looked closer, they would see that his facial expression was similar to Alan.

Suddenly the eyes of this middle aged man opened and the calm tranquil look that he had on his face was soon replaced by an unfathomable amount of anger. He immediately charged out of the room while clenching his teeth.

'That brat, has it been three days? Who told him to come back now?!'

Alan, meanwhile sat down cross legged at the middle of the training ground which caught the attention of the busybodies around him.

"Isn't that the Young Master"

"I heard that he was kicked out"

"Is that so? Then what gave him the audacity to return"

"I dont know, maybe he got kicked by a donkey"

"These people from the younger generation, they really have no respect"

Looking at the way everyone had their attention on him, a smile surfaced on Alan's face. He already knew that he was handsome, but he didn't know that it was to the extent that even males started shooting him funny looks.

"Stupid brat!" An all too familiar voice shot out from behind him.

The source was later revealed to be Donovan who looked at Alan with a nasty expression. If looks could kill, then Alan would have died a thousand times already.

"Who said your punishment was..." Donovan was about to begin a tantrum when he was interrupted by four words from Alan.

"I've served my punishment"