Chapter 25: The Strongest Zone Challenge, Graveyard Of Gods

"Stop!"

As Zinx and the rest were about to enter the Divine Justice College, a youth that looked about nineteen years old suddenly blocked their path. He had a smug look on his face as he stood in front of Alan.

"Those below the eight layer aura discipleship realm cannot enter" The youth said as he stared at Alan scornfully.

Alan's gaze said it all. The amused expression that formed on his face confused everyone present, even the youth who stopped then had to clear his eyes with his hands to check if he saw correctly.

"Since when did mere plebs dare to block my way... Scram!"

Immediately those words came out of Alan's mouth, a blood coloured mist appeared in front of him and appeared in front of the youth while shaping into a palm that swatted at the youth who was overcome with shock.

Did that weakling... just attack him! Had he really declined to that extent.

A blue coloured flame encapsulated his hand as he swung it towards the blood coloured palm that swatted at him. His precise movement caused Alan to be astonished, but only for a moment. Alan then heaved a sigh of regret. If only this guy wasn't so dumb then he could have taken him as his disciple.

However the nineteen year old youth took the sigh of regret to be Akan regretting his decision in provoking him. A smug look washed over his face as he let his guard down.

Pah!

A crisp slapping sound was heard as the blood colored palm smacked the face of the nineteen year old youth. His face had a five finger shaped bloody hole disfiguring his face. His originally average looks had gone... below average!

The youth had crashed on the gated of the Divine Justice college, however not even a single dent could be seen on it.

"How dare you?!" The person that stood beside the nineteen year old youth screamed. He had a concerned expression on his face as he ran towards the gate apparently out of concern for the nineteen year old youth. However shock filled everyone as he ran past the youth and started cleaning the surface of the gate.

"Do you know how expensive spirit gold has gotten these days" The youth that ran towards the gate earlier snapped at Alan, "They cost five hundred spirit stones per gram"

Even Alan couldn't help but swallow a chunk of spit. What the youth just said was that if he took this gate home then he would have more than everything in his family's treasury.

The rest of the registration process went smoothly. Apparently everyone had seem the way Alan had messed up the nineteen year old youth with just a slap.

Alan had gotten his room number and hurriedly went inside the room. The room has a simple design with just a desk, a chair and a bed as its content. The remaining space was left empty, however Alan could not care less about the setting, he hurriedly sat down cross legged and started cultivating.

<><><>

Very soon a week had passed...

Alan had settled into the Divine Justice College swiftly. He had learnt that the college had been divided into seven different zones; the combat zone, the alchemy zone, the array formation zone, the enlightenment faculty, the spiritual armament pavilion, the traps chamber and the spirit halls.

The combat zones dealt with those who wanted to increase their cultivation and fighting prowess solely, the alchemy zone was for those who wanted to learn how to make pills, the array formation zone was for those who would learn how to set up spiritual array formations, and like that the names of the zones could be corresponded to what they had to offer.

Alan had chosen to be in the alchemy zone. In his past life, it could be said that he had a fair understanding on the subject. He could even make a few low level pills provided he had all the materials needed.

Within the week that Alan had stayed in the Divine Justice College, he had also learnt of the strongest zone challenge.

In the Divine Justice College, one could only stay for a maximum of three years before they would graduate and face the outside world. They can also graduate provided that they can reach the spirit realm within this period of time.

After the three years are up, those that choose to remain would hold a position in the administrative department of the college like Zinx who was in charge in selecting talents for the sects to nurture.

The strongest zone challenge was a tournament that comprised of the finest talents within all the zones. The victor of the tournament would be given two hundred monster cores, the runner up – one hundred monster cores and the third place would be given a cultivation technique.

When Alan had researched on the details, he had already set his sights on the first place. He could perfect his cultivation of the aura discipleship realm with all those monster cores laying a strong foundation for him to advance to the demonic awakening realm.

<><><>

In an unknown location, a youth that looked about twenty years old appeared. His long black hair swayed with the wind as he stared into the distance. After a long sigh, the black haired youth sat cross legged.

The unknown location had a blood red sky and mountains stained with blood. Ancient looking corpses scattered the floor. From the distance the head of a handsome youth, seemingly in his twenties could be seen. If Alan were here they he would be very shocked. It was because... This was his head in his former life!

This unknown location was known as the graveyard of immortals, created by the demon lord!

The graveyard of gods was a cultivating ground created by the Demon Lord in order to enhance the speed of cultivation of whoever enters it. After his death, he had entrusted the key to his disciple which was Zinx.

With the help of the demonic power, Zinx was able to travel several hundred thousand of years into the future and plant the succession of the Demon Lord. It was when he felt the aura of the Demon Lord weakening that he had chosen to go to the Unlimited Sky Clan.

That was when he has seen the successor of the Demon Lord. Too bad it had to be a such a shameless scoundrel like Alan.